• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Tip I'm sending this via tapatalk from my Android phone

c1238412-98bc-7b28.jpg

Sent from my Desire HD using Tapatalk

There is currently no mobile skin for the site, however this may return in the future. Our main concern at present is dealing with the main website, the mobile site was just an addon to help people however not the main site. Tapatalk that people are mentioning however is an EXCELLENT program that can be downloaded for your phone, and I have added the tapatalk code to the forum to allow people to use it if they wish to do so.

Fab...I'll look for that. Tried everything with Tapatalk. Hooked phone up to pooter...checked updates...everything...but can't get the thing to download onto my phone for love nor money. Pain! So...going to hun for this one now! Cheers!

I'm using a free version called convo :) probably not as good as tapatalk but hey, I can read and send posts and thats good enough for me.

Stacey xxx

is there anything available for the nokia n8 (im looking on ovi)?

I used tapatalk on my N97, it was free from Ovi store

The one for convo says: There are no matches in Android Market for the search: pname:dk.rift.android.convo.

That comes up from both barcode and searching online.

Tapatalk starts downloading and just says download unsuccessful.....but doesn't give me a reason or an error code or anything. Its not even like I have an old phone! I've even moved all my photeys and videos off to speed it up to see if that helps and checked for any software updates and my phone is fully updated.

I think I'm cursed when it comes to technology! Lol!