NEW Living Avatars!!! - Spend Coins

Marc

Living Avatars!!! - Spend Coins

Thought it was about time we had some new fun features for the forum, so I have purchased an addition that can be used alongside your coins (yeah you'll be able to use them at long last)

WHAT IS IT?

Well ... You can already see my living avatar in my avatar area to the left ... Living avatars are people for your postbit that you can buy clothing accessories and items for to make them look cool using your husky coins. With full drag and drop editing, they couldnt be simpler to use :)

SO HOW DO I USE THEM?

Well you use them from your usual avatar area (USERCP > EDIT AVATAR > LIVING AVATARS), but to emphisise the exact usage there is a video you can watch that will show you exactly how to do it ... And its easy

http://www.livingavatars.com/demo.html

We currently have only a single avatar pack, however I'm going to add a few more tomorrow for ya's to enjoy .. In the meantime, enjoy the new feature on the forum

keep your eyes peeled, there is only a basic number of items there at t the moment but have downloaded TONNS of things from sexy clothes (for Sammie lmao) to Racing cars, pets, packgrounds - ALL SORTS :)

Will be doing a better more detailed announcement of this later on ..... Only around 30 items there to purchase at present, however in process of adding another 2500

Thats strange ..... though it might have been because your coins were in the bank but guess not. Please could you let me know which item you were trying to buy so I can try and relpicate the error.

ADDITIONS: yes I will add some more bits, however the current ones are packs and the rest I will be sorting myself so will take some time to do. Working on the sibecare application as well so runnin out of time in the day lol

ARRANGEMENT: I am going to try and get things a little mroe arranged. At the moment they are all in the same format as I uploaded them, but could do with some playin about with so the people are easier to find etc ... Also bare in mind different sets of clothin fit different people.

Thats strange ..... though it might have been because your coins were in the bank but guess not. Please could you let me know which item you were trying to buy so I can try and relpicate the error.

ADDITIONS: yes I will add some more bits, however the current ones are packs and the rest I will be sorting myself so will take some time to do. Working on the sibecare application as well so runnin out of time in the day lol

ARRANGEMENT: I am going to try and get things a little mroe arranged. At the moment they are all in the same format as I uploaded them, but could do with some playin about with so the people are easier to find etc ... Also bare in mind different sets of clothin fit different people.

no worries marc, just take your time :) Thanks