Forum Layout

Marc

Hi peeps,

I would like your feedback on the forums layout... I played around with it a little yesterday as some of you might have noticed. I'm not talking about the way it looks style wise, simply the arrangement of the forums, what forums we have, which we could do without, what we need more of etc ..

Please bare in mind the following when making your post. If a forum will not be posted in a fair bit, it probably wont be implemented. Some forums that you have seen merge with other forums have done so for this reason. This said, we really value your feedback on the forum on how we can make it a better place for you to be and an easier place to navigate.

Also, some time in the next week I will be rearranging and adding to the current homepage/portal of the site. Its one area that has been very much negleted and left as it began so I think this is an area that I can improve to be more usefull to people rather than simply being a place to find the forum link (of course we dont mind that LOL)

I think it looks great! much more organised now :)

Completely agree with removed and merging forums if the are not used much as would keep the site looking tidy and would prevent the use of space being used up for something that no one posts in when it could be used for something much better and popular :)

Dont need to .. these are the 2 biggest husky talking areas

Only reason really to merge areas are if we are running out of space, or if the forum is too quite ...

Keep the ideas comin though :)

how about putting the main page bk to how we had it orriganaly so we can see the new members that join as soon as we log on ? i know there are drop down boxes to see this but its not the same as when it was in your face and alot of new members fall thou the net now if you not been on for a few days.