[FUTURE ADDITION] start a conversation & deleting convo's

Val (Zebedee)

1. Is there an easier way to start a conversation (send a pm) to a member without a ) having to find a post they have made & clicking on their name or b ) going to my profile, clicking the funny little box/arrow symbol in the corner & selecting Conversations then choosing the recipient? Have I missed a convo box on a member's profile page, perhaps?

2. How do you delete a conversation when you are done with it? I can't find a tick box or delete button to remove finished convo's.

Thank you :D

1. Is there an easier way to start a conversation (send a pm) to a member without a ) having to find a post they have made & clicking on their name or b ) going to my profile, clicking the funny little box/arrow symbol in the corner & selecting Conversations then choosing the recipient? Have I missed a convo box on a member's profile page, perhaps?

A little lost with this one. You mean you are after a start conversation link within peoples profile? Is that not harder than clicking someones name a clicking start conversation as the only way to get to their profile is to be in a position to click on someones name in the first place, or search the member list which would be slower than either LOL.

2. How do you delete a conversation when you are done with it? I can't find a tick box or delete button to remove finished convo's.

Thank you :D

There is no ability to delete more than one at once at the moment, but something I am looking into as its driving me daft, however in order to remove from your inbox you actually click on leave conversation, which is more accurate terminology as you are not deleting the conversation (its still in the other persons inbox) you are just leaving.

@Val (Zebedee) its on the profiles, under their information tab

THAT'S what I was looking for!! Before I had to go to a post they had written & click on their name to get the little black box to get Start a Convo - now I see I CAN access it from their profile page after all :clap: need to get me some glasses, I think!! :rofl:

Thanks guys!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D