big thank you to sandy

jackie62

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, our were waiting on the doorstep when we got home earlier, my boys could smell the treats even before I had opened the packaging!

They loved them!!!! Definately approve of the treats and they smelt so good :) Have some photos of Gizmo Marley and Bandit waiting for more treats, will try and upload them later for you to see :)

Thank you so much Sandy, my boys love them - they cant wait for more!

is there any more samples been made up as we missed the last lot

As a matter of fact... I have already received orders for baskets and assorted packages... so!... my quality control team will be on full duty this weekend!... the oven will be fired up and mummy will be up to her elbows in doggie treats dough!!!... (Shhhh!!!... even some humans tried the treats and loved them too!...;) )

Anyone wanting to order from this batch, please send me an email or a pm here on the board!...

Pawhugs!!!

Sandy and the quality control team!!!! ;)

Nina & Shilo, Myshka could not contain her excitement when I opened the package, she was literally shaking!! She loved her treat, will try the others over the next few days, but if last night was anything to go by, they are a BIG HIT!! Thanks, Sandy, will let you know Myshka's verdict soon..... have got a video of her having the first one, will upload it later!! :D

Nina & Shilo, Myshka could not contain her excitement when I opened the package, she was literally shaking!! She loved her treat, will try the others over the next few days, but if last night was anything to go by, they are a BIG HIT!! Thanks, Sandy, will let you know Myshka's verdict soon..... have got a video of her having the first one, will upload it later!! :D

That's great!... can't wait to see the video!... I do hope Myska loves them all!

I have 2 Happy Huskies!!!! Thank you so much Sandy - I loved the packaging and the personal message to them - makes a great touch :)

They will having their first one tonight and i will upload pics for you :) Kimba was literally bouncing up and down when i opened them lol

Thank you sooo much!! I will see shich ones they like the most and put in my first of many orders!