big thank you to sandy

jackie62

ive been to excited knowing evre1 was getting theirs, ours came today and they loved them >> i ended up giving them nearly a whole packet because i would turn around and alaska had finished her's in seconds:rolleyes:

[ATTACH]1735.IPB[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]1736.IPB[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]1737.IPB[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]1738.IPB[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]1739.IPB[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]1740.IPB[/ATTACH]

Last one is alaska showing her gratitude for Nina Shiloh's Kitchen !!

thanks Sandy >> for the time and effort =, now when can i order lol!

post-126-1358594297824_thumb.jpg

post-126-13585942978618_thumb.jpg

post-126-13585942979006_thumb.jpg

post-126-1358594297939_thumb.jpg

post-126-13585942979777_thumb.jpg

post-126-1358594298016_thumb.jpg

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Awww!... I am so happy they loved them!... Alaska looks like she really enjoyed them!...

Well!... everyone may start ordering now!... we will be baking a big new batch this coming week!... So, if you want to place an order, please do so!... just let me know how many do you want to order!...

Nina and Shiloh are ready to get the oven fired up!...

Awww!... I am so happy they loved them!... Alaska looks like she really enjoyed them!...

Well!... everyone may start ordering now!... we will be baking a big new batch this coming week!... So, if you want to place an order, please do so!... just let me know how many do you want to order!...

lol i know her eyes get big when she's eating something she likes sngff >> I have paypal but i only have an debit, electron..? i could get my sis to pay via her account if it needs a visa...?

Sure!... that wouldn't be a problem... sent me an email telling me what will you want to order and I can give you a total... your sister can use the paypal account to pay, just write a note when paying telling me it is for you!... if you need any more assistance, let me know!... and... THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!

Sandy

PS!... I can send an email invoice through PayPal to all who want to order, so you will be able to use Paypal easily and fast!... just send me an email to: majormom2u@sbcglobal.net , tell me what will you like to order, how many each, and I will let you know the total, then will send you an invoice!... you may customize your order to any amount you will like, or place a monthly order (so you may have fresh treats every month!)... just decide how many pieces a day will you want to have and I will fix a monthly basket for you!... also... if you are having a doggie birthday party, I can customize a basket for the occasion!

Just a thought but with the fundraiser coming up we could do some advertising for you if you wish by giving out menu's and price lists to people. If you are up for that then just email me over your menu and I will print a few off to hand out :)

Just a thought but with the fundraiser coming up we could do some advertising for you if you wish by giving out menu's and price lists to people. If you are up for that then just email me over your menu and I will print a few off to hand out :)

OMG!... really?...

Now, did I forget to include a menu/brochure with the samples?... if so, i am so sorry!... I will email you the files with the brochure!...

Please be advise that I am getting Nina and Shiloh's webpage that includes a store where orders may be places!... I am still working on the shipping as I want it to be as accurate as possible!...

Also, if you want to place and order that is not shown on the website, you may contact me with your preference and I will gladly work it out!

Thank you all for your support!...

Sandy, Nina and Shiloh!

I have been so busy i didn't get chance to say that they arrived last Thursday! She LOVED them, so i will have to be ordering more soon...i have a video and a couple of pics i will have to upload later!

THANK YOU!! xxxx

just a nother thought for the fundraiser if sandycould send a few sample boxes over to either sarah or amy then perhaps any one with there dogs could be given a sample also and that way they could see if their dogs like them

That wouldn't be a problem... but, when is the fundraser activity shceduled for?... just to make sure you will get the samples on time... let me know... meanwhile I'm going back to work on the website...

Thank you so much!!!

Sandy

That wouldn't be a problem... but, when is the fundraser activity shceduled for?... just to make sure you will get the samples on time... let me know... meanwhile I'm going back to work on the website...

Thank you so much!!!

Sandy

either the 13th or 14th of june not set for deffinant yet so bout 4 weeks away

Great idea andy, added to rep

Thank you so much!!!

Sandy

looks like the main fundraiser is going to be Sunday 14th June. That would be great if you could send some samples then people can 'try before they buy'. Dont worry if you dont have orders to do, they take priority.