ANNOUNCE - Target Met - Gallery Purchased

Marc

Target Met - Gallery Purchased

Well, not quite purchased, however will be later on tonight..

I would like to say thank you to all that have donated toward the gallery. Your contribution toward the site is greatly appreciated by both myself, Sarah and all the members present and future that will enjoy the gallery and the site because of them.

THE GALLERY

So where do we go from here? Well first of all I need to purchase the gallery software and get it installed. You are not likely to see the new gallery for around a week until I get it integrated into the sites current styling, and added to places such as your user profiles and postbit areas.

Once this is done, you will notice that the current galleries within your usercp will cease to exist. In replacement you will have a new user gallery within photopost (our new advanced gallery). From here you will be able to add more photos as you can at the moment, or upload them in mass by zipping them up and uploading a zip file. All files you will be able to rotate, reorganise etc etc but we'll have more on that next week once I post up a full explaination of how to use it.

Your current photos unfortunatly for me I will have to move by hand lol...So dont worry if you cant see your current ones in the gallery to begin with. I will get them transferred reletively quickly however this is a manual process so may take a few days for me to do. So in short, no need for you to reupload them as I will sort them all out along with their current titles/captions etc.

FURTHER DONATIONS

As I said in the other thread, all donations are still more than welcome. The site obviously does not run for free and it is a cost we are happy to pay for such a great site, however of course all contributions are appreciated. This said however I would like to use any additions we recieve to purchase further paid modifications for the site to improve us to be even better than the best site we already are.

Thank you guys!!!!!

We hit TARGET :)

Now my job starts - MARC.... HIKE!! lol i've got to be the bully now and force him to sit at his computer every night to get this done cause like you - i've not seen this application before and can't wait to see it :)