CON MAN - COLIN WORTHINGTON

Marc

• Replies 175
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Please be aware, this guy aparently attends the sutton park meets

This is true and some members i'm afraid will have had contact with him.

If you have his number or he has yours please please be careful.

If anyone has any worries or concerns please feel free to PM me

Ok, I'm lost (clearly the only one who is!).

So has this Colin chap basically stolen the dog, as in refusing to hand over payment? The cross post is from an ex of his, right? Surely she can help track him down and sort this sorry mess.

Morals of the story? "People are children of unmarried parents." and "My dog may eat my socks, but she would NEVER betray me or screw me over. Dogs are better. Fact."

Edited to say: WHUH?? So people know who he is? How is this an issue though? Civil court. Done and done.

Karen he will NEVER do this again, he is sick in the head n from my recent convo with some1 he will be known by thousands !!!!

I cant imagine wot uv had 2 go through with this, apparently i got mentioned by him cos i have a dog that has a bad hip n i cant look after it so he had to come n visit me to help !!!! I DONT EVEN KNOW WHO HE IS !!! Im fumin at just that so im so sorry uv had 2 go through wot u have n 2 involve ur kids aswell that is just unforgivable !!!

Ok, I'm lost (clearly the only one who is!).

So has this Colin chap basically stolen the dog, as in refusing to hand over payment? The cross post is from an ex of his, right? Surely she can help track him down and sort this sorry mess.

Morals of the story? "People are children of unmarried parents." and "My dog may eat my socks, but she would NEVER betray me or screw me over. Dogs are better. Fact."

Edited to say: WHUH?? So people know who he is? How is this an issue though? Civil court. Done and done.

An EX?? ....... oh there is FARRRRR more to it than that .... He has been giving various women the run around apparently, asking people to marry him, and using peoples names on OUR FORUM for his excuses

ummm he has my post code!!!! he was going to come to mine to do a tattoo!!!! i'm glad i know now before he came to my house!!!! i have his moblie number if anyone wants it, marc?

Thankyou but I have enough information available to me should I require it. However is not to do with myself, its the people he has been conning

seriously. im shocked anyone would let him tattoo them, his tattoos are the worst i've ever seen anyone get away with putting on people........

just cos someone tattoos, don't mean they're any good at it any tom dick or harry can pick up a tattoo machine.