Andy Getting on his harness for Walky Dog

Removed #2

Yeah, Darwin has me twisted in knots trying to get his harness on.

With the first harness we had for him, similar to yours, he would somehow simply

step out of it like houdini. :lmao:

:rofl:....we go through that same routine every time. Someone once told me that a step-in harness was the easiest kind to get a dog into. They obviously had never tried it with a non-cooperative Husky! :D

Exactly, and this video was of a time it was easy!! I only pulled out the camera because the last time Andy was rolling over on his back. Not sure any one noticed that he was trying to put it on like his collar...once we get out to the garage and they see the bikes, they go insane!!!:dog3::lovebone:

So is it that hard to put on a harness? My dog never wears a harness he wears a collar (which is easier to put on)

Btw did your dogs drag you while walking? I heard that harnesses are designed for pulling job so if you wanna control pulling problem you should switch into collar =)

Wow. It looks quite complicated how you put them on :P Glala and Dana both sit and wait, often lift there paw up when needed.

(from 1:38)

Different kind of harness...these have only the clip on top and are supposed to be easy to just step into. Jackson is much more compliant. As you could see, Andy just wanted to keep on putting it on like his walking collar.

So is it that hard to put on a harness? My dog never wears a harness he wears a collar (which is easier to put on)

Btw did your dogs drag you while walking? I heard that harnesses are designed for pulling job so if you wanna control pulling problem you should switch into collar =)

No, it shouldn't be that hard, Andy is just a silly goose and wants to wear a collar. We only use the harness, this one at least, when we are taking them for a run on the walky dog. It wasn't to control pulling.