Ben the Siberian Husky and the pack antics...

Rita Laker

Meet Ben.

He is 2 years old we think and we have had him since December 2010. He came to us in a bad way but we have nursed him back to health...here are some links to videos of some of the things we get up too...I will be uploading videos on a regular so keep an eye out. I hope you enjoy these videos as much as we enjoy Bens company and companionship.

PEACE out :D

oh yes we also have 2 cats Mexi and Juanita and don't worry I know many people may be opposed to this however he has had history with cats and children and we are also experienced animal keepers/handlers so therefore understand at all times that they are animals and therfore require supervision especially since we have not had Ben since a puppy. However he is very gentle and we are more concerned with the damage the cats will do to him than the other way around.

Mexi was also rescued from a RUBBISH bin, can you believe it? Juanita is her offspring yes yes I know Mexi got out before she got spayed for a whole 12 hours and made 3 kittens (I kept the first born and only girl and re homed the rest who are all doing well and I still have contact with)...whoops is all I'm saying my cat is a tart what can I say but that is another thread LOL ;) x