Maya is home

lynnesteph

Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

so cute

:congrats:

In a couple of years you'll look back on these photo's

and you won't be thinking. . .

awwww how cute she was. . .

you'll be thinking

WoW !! no hair on that carpet ;)

Thanks everyone Maya is being so good, First night went really well. She went in her crate and had a little cry for only about 10minutes then was flat out! She cried at 2.30am so I took her outside and she did her business straight away in the same place she had earlier :) I was so proud of her! Then went straight back in crate and that was it until 6am. So that was a good first night as I expected no sleep:wave1:She is so chilled out and hasn't even tried to chase the cat yet!

she's gorgeous! how old is she? *jealous voice* xD I really want a female husky but seems like I will have a hard time asking for permission =/

btw how big is ur pic? I dont know u can post a pic that size! =P

Thanks, shes 8 weeks old! Pics are 1024 x 768 pixels I think! My OH did it for me as I am useless with computers but I think I get it now;)