end of the world tomorrow

moonlight82

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I thought that was 6 p.m. in California, where the um... religious leader lives?!

BTW, I could use someone to come take care of my pack if I disappear! Any volunteers? I'll let you have the house and everything else with them! :rofl:

Didn't heard of it before, and its especially vagua since I heard so many stories about it. But I found some Christian site that explained it (site is now offline under the huge pressure of other visitors)

The End off the World prediction for May 21st is spreading all over the internet, but it is not what you think it is. The May 21st End of the World prediction only applies to those who will be saved on Judgment Day 2011 in the Rapture. Those who aren’t saved in the May 21 Rapture will suffer a different fate, and an End of the World date 5 months after May 21st.

May 21st Judgement Day is going to be the decisive day when Jesus returns for the Rapture. True believers will be brought to Heaven, and that will be the End of The World for the approximately 3,000,000 people will be saved, according to Harold Camping.

May 21st Judgement Day is just the Beginning of the End of Days

The remaining people on earth that are not saved by Jesus in the May 21 Rapture will be sentenced to 5 months of torment under the rule of Jesus during the End of Days. The End Times will cause anarchy, chaos, disasters, and the end of civilization as we know it. Everyone left on earth will be well aware that Jesus is Lord, but savior will not be an option after May 21 Doomsday.

Harold Camping helps us determine that October 21, 2011 will be the actual date of the End of the World. The End Times will be very trying for the lost souls, as the End of The World approaches.

This site is awesome by the way. They even sell T-shirts. Would god appreciete this when he saw you this way? :P

Survived-Judgement-Day-2011-T-Shirt.jpg

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 21st Oct is @Dunc birthday :doglaugh:

I read somewhere there was going to be a huge earthquake today which would start a chain of events leading to the end of the world :violin:

Yeah it be just my luck that my party is on the 22nd :cake: