i live in a zoo and i LOVE it

ShadowandNikittasMum

Sorry guys i haven't been around much but with how things were going i didn't have time to be on the computer! No more nasty landlords i gave in and moved in with my mum despite how much my chihuahua hates my two but it's actually turned out pretty well Romeo (chihuahua) still hates my two and does sit there and yap at them but they just look at him like "You idiot if we wanted to we'd eat you!" LOL they'd never harm him i'd hope, they're never left alone together. So now i pretty much live in a zoo 2 bedroom house that contains 5 dogs my two sibes, my mums two miniature dachshunds, my chihuahua, mouse,budgie,rabbit,fish, two cats one being pregnant and two newborn 2 day old kittens that my tabby pussy cat is now mummy to, their gorgeous! So yeah my sister keeps asking me how could you live with that many animals well i LOVE it my life isnt complete without all my animals even though a certain duo i wonder which two :rolleyes: want to eat my mouse LOL Do you guys think I live with to many animals?

I think it was a good decision moving in with my mum as me and my sibes have really had a chance to have one on one, I've got Nikita's recall to about 70% which is better than it was she comes back most of the time unless she sees a squirrel! :duh: she chases it but then comes back LOL but Shadow well he's a lost cause I wouldn't dare let him off because if he bolts Nikita chases after him the only way he's allowed off lead is if it's completely secure I wouldn't risk it. Can a husky go from a fence jumper to not a fence jumper? As when we bought the pair their previous owner said that Shadow was a 8ft fence jumper and would do anything to get out but on one side we have an 8ft fence but on the other side the fence is just about 3ft but he's never jumped into our neighbors garden not once he's in and out all day and he's NEVER left the garden and he's been living at my mums for 2 months, there is no way he could get out to the street as theres fences and gates everywhere so I'm not worried about that it's just I'm curious why he hasn't even tried. Maybe because I exercise him I don't know it's a mystery

Nice to hear you are all settled :)

shadow is probably just very content and doesn't want to jump,we were told Tia was a jumper and she did in the house over the baby gate.....fettled her and put 6ft iron gate up;) doesn't look bad either,but she has never once attempted in the garden...thank god!

Dont forget some pics of your Zoo :D