House smelling clean?

Marc

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Reading this thread makes me glad we have polished floor boards instead of carpet, hehe.

I also have wooden floors so a smelly carpet shouldn't become a prob.

I only ever noticed a "doggy smell" a few days after bringing our husky home, not noticed it at all this last week, maybe i've got used to it, we use nutradol oder destroyer, that stuff seems to linger in the air for hours

lmao!!!! how did i not see this thread????????????????? this is a great thread!!!!!!!

my new nickname given to me by Diz is Monica- out of friends coz i am obsessed with being clean- if chloe or shiloh get dirty i start to freak out!! i know its so bad- shiloh is a dog afterall but all i think of when i see him dirty is :-

my car will be the same ohmy.gif then i jump ahead and start thinking- oh no my floor- jst mopped up today Arghhhh!!!!! ohmy.gifohmy.gifohmy.gif

so we then decided to take the plunge and get shiloh- who's nickname given to him by me is stinky- boy does he whiff!!! i mean he really really whiffs...sometimes its real bad lol

that is my one fear- my house smelling like dogs! my mums house doesnt smell and she has 2 whippets but then ians mums house stinks- she has a scotty terrier and another dog..........i am sooooooooo paranoid that my house smells of dog...its an awful smell blink.gif

are you ready for this??? lmao

i have 3 air freshners plugged in downstairs...i mop once a day....i dust the house twice a week jst so i can smell the polish and not the dog..........i must hoover god knows how many times during the day- more now he is blowing his coat ohmy.gif thank god we have laminate!! his cushion in his crate gets washed weekly too............and no matter how many times we bath him he still stinks!!

i have come to the conclusion that nothing will ever get rid of the smell of shiloh but i can have a good go at trying to hide it laugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gif