Twilight ugh

Removed #1

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

the only reason I have seen any of the twilight and harry potter movies is because it was a free Gold class ticket and free food and drinks, plus i wont pass up an evening away from the kids! imo just because the vampires are sparkly or the wizards are only little doesn't mean they are any different to the last movies/books that came out...vampires drink blood and wizards shoot sparkly stuff from their wands....its all the same to me

• 2 weeks later...

Hahaha Bec that video is awsome! Buffy kicks ass! Sparkly vampires LAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAME!!!! I'm with Martin didnt like either fad! But what REALLY grates my cheese is that I do like wolves but since twighlight you type wolf into google and half the stuff you get is bloomin new moon crarp! Makes looking for the design for my next tatt really difficult and annoying!! Twilight can :biteme:

Heres a tip, whenever they make something ridiculus, that gets rid of all of the results you want, just type -twilight :)

Trey.

I've read them all and I love them!!!! How could you say that!!! Grrrrrrrrr.....:wtf:

Have you ever read them? Or seen the movies? I think the movies are better then the books cuz you can see it! :popcorn:

Don't judge a book by its cover!

GO VAMPIRES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:yahoo::yahoo::yahoo:

I've read them all and I love them!!!! How could you say that!!! Grrrrrrrrr.....:wtf:

Have you ever read them? Or seen the movies? I think the movies are better then the books cuz you can see it! :popcorn:

Don't judge a book by its cover!

GO VAMPIRES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:yahoo::yahoo::yahoo:

I've read the books and saw the movies. They were horrible and I kept on waiting for them to get better. They never did.

So No More.

PsssSSh, this is the twilight hating thread, compare it to heaven here: http://www.husky-owners.com/forum/threads/twilight-fans.24884/

Hmm, do you think that just maybe there is a division between us now? Nah, me neither...

Trey.

:rofl:

wait, wait... Rosey how old are you? I'm fifteen and I'm STILL not allowed to read the last two books. Are you seventeen? But you're in the "under 16" category O.O

Olivia your parents are smart for not letting you read the last two books (assuming you mean Twilight). The last one I read when I was 18 and I was shocked at the stuff in the book. The last two Twilight movies I feel are going to be worse then the last book.

Now Harry Potter on the other hand is.....lol jk there is some rough stuff in the last book just not as rough as Twilight in my opinion.