turns out Skyla isnt a husky............

BingBlaze n Skyla

shes TOOOO well behaved! seriously - took her over the feild for a play - met up with Kobi, Cena and Harley and she doesnt really get on with Harley, so i made her sit and she did n stayed there she didnt move until i told her she could, then when we walked for abit n stopped abit further up when Cena and Harley went home she stayed by my side and wouldnt move told her to go play so she would have a little run then run back to me n stand by my side again, n she actually listened to every command given to her

whats wrong with my husky!? why wont she be stubborn and not listen to me!!!!!! :huh:

:lolman:

shes TOOOO well behaved! seriously - took her over the feild for a play - met up with Kobi, Cena and Harley and she doesnt really get on with Harley, so i made her sit and she did n stayed there she didnt move until i told her she could, then when we walked for abit n stopped abit further up when Cena and Harley went home she stayed by my side and wouldnt move told her to go play so she would have a little run then run back to me n stand by my side again, n she actually listened to every command given to her

whats wrong with my husky!? why wont she be stubborn and not listen to me!!!!!! :huh:

:lolman:

She sounds like one of ours!!.Pretty much like normal dogs!.Never tried to escape,good off leads,and never destroyed anything.Must be related!!:D

ahh see she never escapes - she can be good offlead but i tend not to risk it - she DID love to destroy stuff tho lol tho thank god shes grown out of that!

Seriously though,if I didn't read so much about the downside of owning huskies,I would never believe it.Just shows they are all individuals don't you think! Most of the time they are little angels,Wish I could say the same about my 4 kids!:angel:

Kita is the same, She fantastic off lead - I even have to lead the way in the woods, If she goes ahead of me, she stops and waits for me to go ahead.

She listens to my commands until I want her to do something she doesn't like, I.E me scrubbing a paw cause she stepped in poo >_<