jamie beating mishka up

katlove

my lil bros do something similar to skyla - but not as bad lol she will react abit like that too but also not as bad lol - she usually just leaves the room tho lol - i always tell them if they get bitten its their own fault - i hate them doing it tho cuz u dont know if it will effect them will all kids

cant see the vid but I always tell my kids off. The thing is Storm is a dog, however much I mollycoddle him and treat him like a child. He could hurt one of my kids badly if he wanted to, and whilst I trust he wouldn't as he is very good with them, I would still not risk it. When Angel comes the rules will be even more stringent as I don't know how she is goingt to react to them.

cant see the vid but I always tell my kids off. The thing is Storm is a dog, however much I mollycoddle him and treat him like a child. He could hurt one of my kids badly if he wanted to, and whilst I trust he wouldn't as he is very good with them, I would still not risk it. When Angel comes the rules will be even more stringent as I don't know how she is goingt to react to them.

i play rough with my dogs and they will grip my wrists and growl etc......but i dont allow anyone else to play like that with them, they dont nip to encourage play but the kid was teasing the dog....... my boy darwin would woo and play but my girl daughtry would play and nip until she has had enough or someone gets hurt......usually me

i don't allow my 14 year old bro to rough play with my dogs as children are easily injured......if i get bit hard, i have bruises and its fine......

but to explain to my mum why erik has a bruise or a scratch mark that people will see at school is not good

people need to understand huskies play very rough and if you play hard expect to be nipped/scratched.....also the dog may simply get pee'd off and bite to say 'enough playing im annoyed'

just be careful

Ot2GDp5QUcU

I found this video quite sad to watch.The dog looked harassed,and I think she was being taught all the wrong messages.We have 4 huskies in our house,along with 4 children,but the dogs never sit on any furniture,that way they know their place.(ie Bottom of the pack!)If your boy got bitten,I certainly wouldn't blame the dog.She is a beautiful dog,and I'm sure she is good tempered,but I think she is confused as to who the sofa belongs to.

i have re- watched the video......was distracted by my own fluffies the first time

and no offense but the child is tormenting that dog and i wouldnt be laughing behind the camera i would be telling the kid off

he is making the dog angry and when its in play mode he acts scared and silly........

i wouldnt allow that kid to be near my dogs.....or me cos i would get p****d off with him

i play rough with my dogs and they will grip my wrists and growl etc......but i dont allow anyone else to play like that with them, they dont nip to encourage play but the kid was teasing the dog....... my boy darwin would woo and play but my girl daughtry would play and nip until she has had enough or someone gets hurt......usually me

i don't allow my 14 year old bro to rough play with my dogs as children are easily injured......if i get bit hard, i have bruises and its fine......

but to explain to my mum why erik has a bruise or a scratch mark that people will see at school is not good

people need to understand huskies play very rough and if you play hard expect to be nipped/scratched.....also the dog may simply get pee'd off and bite to say 'enough playing im annoyed'

just be careful

I agree I play rough with my 2 as does Steve, however they have both learnt over time, that they play gentler with me than with Steve and they arent allowed to play rough with the kids at all. 0

look i understand some like it and some dont we know mishka and jamie certainly wouldnt hurt the dog . hence i put that no harm came to either

when mishka has had enough playing either with us or when she play with our other dog she will move away , i know some will say they never allow dogs to play fight and some do , if we was to say a firmer no to her she does back off.

i sorry if it offended anyone but it was done in fun ,. she plays alot rougher with our other dog than she does with jamie Jamie is her master and they both respect that.