My Husky Is Nasty

Paranormal Wolf

This has been going on ever since we brought Kuma Bear home. He is approx. about to turn 8 months old and he only hikes his leg once in a blue moon. The problem is when he pees he does so on his front legs. :confused: He always walks while he makes his poos and sometimes even when he pees. It’s just nasty because he gets it on his legs. Anyone else have this problem with their husky?

post-95-1358607131689_thumb.jpg

post-4265-13585967061566_thumb.jpg

some dogs don't cock their legs

my boy darwin cocks his leg but still pee's on himself

my girl daughtry always walks and wee's/poo's i end up having to walk 500 yards back just to pick up all of her poop

your husky isnt nasty its just a husky......

I'm not too worried about weather he cocks his leg or not, Koopa started about 8-9 months doing so. Bear is just the first male dog I've had that pees on his front legs. You would think he would move as to not pee on them lol I've seen him pee and not hit his legs but at other times it's like he just doen't care lmao. Guess I don't understand since I'm not a dog :D ... I did have a boston terrier once who even though cocked his leg peed on his chest all the time, that had a lot to do with the way his body was made lol

I walk a flatty who does that, he still lifts his left but his pee is so high he pees on his front feet! LMAO! Just boy dogs can be abit dirty sometimes, just like human boys! LOL:p

Haha that is true :P I love Bear even if he does pee on his legs, just wish he had better aim :D

Fox didn't used to lift his leg, but we never had a problem with him peeing on himself because he would go contortionist on us, and try to make sure his front legs were behind the back when he peed...wiiierd to watch. Now he cocks his leg...poohing is a similar thing to witness...it's like just at that moment he thinks that he's a kangaroo...legs are all twisted around so that nothing touches him and he hops around in circles til he's done poohing..

Fox didn't used to lift his leg, but we never had a problem with him peeing on himself because he would go contortionist on us, and try to make sure his front legs were behind the back when he peed...wiiierd to watch. Now he cocks his leg...poohing is a similar thing to witness...it's like just at that moment he thinks that he's a kangaroo...legs are all twisted around so that nothing touches him and he hops around in circles til he's done poohing..

wow now that would be an odd thing to see haha...i hope when and if Bear hikes his leg he'll have better aim. It's not a major problem but it would be nice if he didn't wiz on his legs lol maybe he'll grow out of it. If not oh well lol :huskyfall:

The problem is when he pees he does so on his front legs. :confused: He always walks while he makes his poos and sometimes even when he pees. It’s just nasty because he gets it on his legs. Anyone else have this problem with their husky?

Bo would never pee on himself, he did pee in a stance like a horse (back legs spread wide and as far from front legs as possible, in case you've never seen a horse urinate).

And he was FAMOUS for his 'poop walk'! Not once in all his years did that boy ever poo in one pile, he was always walking while he went! Too funny!

This has been going on ever since we brought Kuma Bear home. He is approx. about to turn 8 months old and he only hikes his leg once in a blue moon. The problem is when he pees he does so on his front legs. :confused: He always walks while he makes his poos and sometimes even when he pees. It’s just nasty because he gets it on his legs. Anyone else have this problem with their husky?

[ATTACH=full]9834[/ATTACH]

Yep, we're members of that club too. Sabaka doesn't seem to even notice that he's doing it. He's 6 months old and hasn't started lifting his leg yet, so I suppose it could change in time. Until then, it's kinda gross that he has "pee pee paws".