Get your tissues ready

Damrod

Ugg! Why did you do that to me??? I'm sap for this stuff!

:ditto::ditto::ditto:

Man - - - I gotta breathe now-

When I was a kid, maybe 9-10 yrs, there was an old man, Mr. Shine, that lived on the corner 2 doors down. He had a GSD named Kenny that I used to play with when he was at work.

Every night at 5, Kenny would go to the bus stop 2 1/2 blocks away, and past my house on his way, to wait for Mr.Shine. 15 minutes later, they both would walk past my house on their way home and Kenny always was carrying a stick.

When Mr. Shine died, Kenny waited at that bus stop for 3 weeks before animal control caught him. (he would always run off when they tried b4)

I always remembered that and have refered to it MANY times.

This storey brought that picture in my mind up like it was yesterday.

Anyway-

DON"T POST STUFF LIKE THAT AGAIN- (it killed me)

Im sure the original story is very touching but I juts got 30secs into that video and went NO NO NO Hatchi was an Akita Inu that right there is a Shiba Inu... Im guessing they couldnt find a suitabley trained puppy to fill the role but things like that bug the hell outa me and spoil it so I cant watch it! Like every movie that has a red coated blue eyed husky playing a wolf AS IF wolves look anything like that!? ggggggrrrrr :rant:

• 2 weeks later...