Raffle for A LARGE Manmat X back Harness

Sarah

ok peeps am raffling a LARGE ManMat Harness in Blue - those who have been to husky camp will have seen my boys wearing them

No fraying no rips!!

Raffle tickets are £1 each. Money raised is going towards our ongoing fundraising for next years camp http://www.husky-owners.com/forum/threads/husky-camp-2012-for-overseas-members.23304/

Tickets can be bought via paypal sarah.stridgen@yahoo.co.uk PLEASE PLEASE put a message on saying you are buying a ticket for the LARGE Harness and quote your forum username. I am also going to raffle a medium as well. (see this thread for the medium http://www.husky-owners.com/forum/threads/raffle-for-a-medium-manmat-x-back-harness.24318/ )

I will then PM you with your number and will video and post the winning ticket being drawn.

Image.aspx?strFileName=p14_01.jpg&strItemType=p&numMaxHeight=400&numMaxWidth=400&numItem=14&strParent=

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

coolio...ive paypal'd you too huni..sent £3 for 3 raffle tickets for the large harness...saw quite a few huskies with various manmat products today and im well impressed....really want to find one of the flat bungee leads- it will be my new life saver lmao

got everything crossed i win the raffle...never win anything me- such an unlucky person lol xx

• 4 weeks later...