Woop! It works!

Sid_Wolf

Right so I walk all 3 of mine on the belt, they all have their own leads (no split leads) so i often end up having to catch one of them if they've stopped to sniff and then tried to run around the wrong side of me :rolleyes: And Keyu 'drifts' usually out towards the road! :jawdrop:

So today I went to P@H and bought a chain coupler, and clipped one end onto greys harness, threaded it through Keyus and then clipped the other end to Kira...

Result - pups make each other keep walking and Keyu cant drift!

Plus its helping her to learn the commands, as I use them on walks (gee, haw, on by etc etc) and Grey is a star with his commands, does them every time :wub: so this will help her to learn them

I used to use a coupler, but have actually moved back to individual leads as Loki likes to trot out front while aska likes to lurk around stopping and sniffing for a drew seconds here and there. When coupled it just wound up with Loki dragging poor aska every which way :(

I used to use a coupler, but have actually moved back to individual leads as Loki likes to trot out front while aska likes to lurk around stopping and sniffing for a drew seconds here and there. When coupled it just wound up with Loki dragging poor aska every which way :(

Keyu does pull on Kira when she stops, but I either stop, or if I dont want Kira stopping i'll let Keyu keep walking. TBH a lot of the time I dont want them stopping every 2 minutes, so its kinda handy, they go out on their long leads to explore, no need to be doing it when we're trying to get somewhere! :lolman: