questions questions .. who knows the answer ??

Mistyrayn

ok some weird questions.. posts your answers just to see how many different ones we get lol

If you knew today was your last day on Earth, how would you spend it and why?

If there was only one Papa Smurf and Smurfette is his daughter, where did all the other Smurfs come from ?

If you could have only 3 electrical appliances in your house, what would they be and why ?

Which is the funniest name you've ever heard?

Who was the weirdest guy/girl you've every dated?

Which actor/actress would you never go out with?

What is the biggest turn off in a guy/girl?

as soon as someone famous dies .. there is loads of text jokes going round . but who really thinks them up so quick ?

Why can’t women put on mascara with their mouth closed?

Why is it considered necessary to nail down the lid of a coffin?

Why is it that when you’re driving and looking for an address, you turn down the volume on the radio?

What hair color do they put on the driver’s license of a bald man?

Why is it that when you transport something by car it is called shipment, but when you transport something by ship it’s called cargo?

and we all us the saying " its a Husky thing " what exactly does this mean ?

If you knew today was your last day on Earth, how would you spend it and why? - probably out with the dogs giving them the best day ever

If there was only one Papa Smurf and Smurfette is his daughter, where did all the other Smurfs come from ? incest! lmao

If you could have only 3 electrical appliances in your house, what would they be and why ? - kettle, microwave, fridge

Which is the funniest name you've ever heard? richard ;) lmao jokes

Who was the weirdest guy/girl you've every dated? - my midget of an ex with dreadlocks

Which actor/actress would you never go out with? - erm................?

What is the biggest turn off in a guy/girl? being pig headed

as soon as someone famous dies .. there is loads of text jokes going round . but who really thinks them up so quick ? sum1 who has nothing better do to with their lives

Why can’t women put on mascara with their mouth closed? i can

Why is it considered necessary to nail down the lid of a coffin? zombie appocolypse

Why is it that when you’re driving and looking for an address, you turn down the volume on the radio? i dont lol

What hair color do they put on the driver’s license of a bald man? N/A

Why is it that when you transport something by car it is called shipment, but when you transport something by ship it’s called cargo? wtf! did u think these up?

and we all us the saying " its a Husky thing " what exactly does this mean ? easy - the fact we now live where people arent normal if they arent covered in , sleeping in, eating fur ect

Out in the sun with everyone I love :)

If there was only one Papa Smurf and Smurfette is his daughter, where did all the other Smurfs come from ?

More to the point, where did Smurfette come from?

If you could have only 3 electrical appliances in your house, what would they be and why ?

Laptop - internet, games, tv shows, music, skype and of course husky owners;)

Grill - can cook most things in the grill

Lamp - well I will need some way to see at night

The name Cecil always makes me laugh but Im not sure why...

They've all been wierd:p

Jim Carey, he just annoys me

Lack of deoderant lol

as soon as someone famous dies .. there is loads of text jokes going round . but who really thinks them up so quick?

I think there is a person who has already made them up and is just waiting for the day to come

I can :D

Just incase of a zombie invasion...

Why is it that when you’re driving and looking for an address, you turn down the volume on the radio?

Hmmm... Ive never noticed this

Nude hehe

Why is it that when you transport something by car it is called shipment, but when you transport something by ship it’s called cargo?

Honestly can't think of an answer for this one

and we all ues the saying " its a Husky thing " what exactly does this mean ?

It's because huskys are so unique and amazing they do so many things normal animals wouldn't lol

With my boys and my family

I seriously don't want to know - but what colour does a smurf go if it holds it breath?? lol

Computer, TV, Fridge/Freezer - can get on HO, chill and watch TV and keep the raw food for the boys in the fridge freezer :P

Apple! i mean - WHY??

Does my husband count? lol

Justin Beiber haha

Cleanliness - if they smell or look grubby that's such a turn off

as soon as someone famous dies .. there is loads of text jokes going round . but who really thinks them up so quick ?

You

They can!

So if you drop it the person doesn't fall out

So you can concentrate

Shiny??

If they didn't people wouldn't ask those types of questions lol

It describes a "mental illness" certain animal lovers get when they adopt a furby lol

Saying goodbye to everyone I care about, then hopefully doing something I would never do
:)

Smurf Magic of course!
:rolleyes:

Laptop! - Games, Internet, Communication!

Fridge! - gotta have some fresh food!

T.V

(didn't say kettle cause you can put water in a pan and boil in on a gas stove, I'd also have a gas cooker
;)
)

For me its got to be Richard Head or Jo King (and yes her full name was just Jo and she spelt it like that). 2 lectureres when I work at the college.

When I was about 14 a short ass white guy, I dated a tall, "big" black girl O_O

ummmmm the list could be so long!...... ummmmm Helen Mirum??

Vanity / to stuck up her own arse to enjoy life / looks down on others.

as soon as someone famous dies .. there is loads of text jokes going round . but who really thinks them up so quick?

Someone rather witty?
;)

because they're women
;)

well just incase they're actually still alive!
:P

to help concentrate on the numbers or road?

Slap Head? most likely N/A

because the english language is stupid

and we all ues the saying " its a Husky thing " what exactly does this mean ?

something that mimics exclusive husky behavior?

I should introduce you to Philosaraptor
:)

If you knew today was your last day on Earth, how would you spend it and why? I don’t even know where to begin there, I suffer with depression so it wouldn’t be a good day

If there was only one Papa Smurf and Smurfette is his daughter, where did all the other Smurfs come from ? Smurfette was magically created by Gargamel

Computer because I live on it. TV and X-box beacue my boyfriend needs them hehe

Which is the funniest name you've ever heard? Roganna

Who was the weirdest guy/girl you've every dated? Well I’ve only really dated my current Boyfriend so I guess it’ll be him haha we are both weird so it works out

Which actor/actress would you never go out with? I wouldn’t date any of them honestly

What is the biggest turn off in a guy/girl? Rudeness

as soon as someone famous dies .. there is loads of text jokes going round . but who really thinks them up so quick ? The Joke Fairy

Why can’t women put on mascara with their mouth closed? It helps move the cheeks down which moves the lower lid down. You can raise your eyebrow to move the upper lid.

Why is it considered necessary to nail down the lid of a coffin? To keep the zombies from escaping DUH!! :P

Why is it that when you’re driving and looking for an address, you turn down the volume on the radio? Haha the noise is distracting

What hair color do they put on the driver’s license of a bald man? Flesh

Why is it that when you transport something by car it is called shipment, but when you transport something by ship it’s called cargo? That's a good question, but I think the better question is why are cargo pants shipped and not cargoed?

and we all us the saying " its a Husky thing " what exactly does this mean ? Same as “It’s a Jersey thing†:D

I would spend the day with my kids doing exactly what they wanted to do. Even if it was sat watching cbeebies all day.

Maybe thats why they are blue lol

Laptop, router, cooker

Emma Royds *sniggers*

Tony - im with him now LOL

peter andre - cant stick him

blokes who love themselves

well not me I aint that clever lol

I dont wear make up often so didnt think about that lol

Incase the corpse farts ?

to concentrate of course lol

shiny

stumped

Only a husky owner could possibly know

what would happen if pinnochio said in exactly 5 seconds my nose will grow??? :cool:

If he was telling the truth it wouldn't grow, but then it would be a lie so it would grow...

I reckon his nose would just be growing an shortning over and over in a loop :P

If you knew today was your last day on Earth, how would you spend it and why? I'd spend it with my closest friends, family and pooches

If there was only one Papa Smurf and Smurfette is his daughter, where did all the other Smurfs come from ? The blue stalk?

If you could have only 3 electrical appliances in your house, what would they be and why ? Laptop, mobile, microwave

Which is the funniest name you've ever heard? Mr Po Lo and/or Mr Volkswagen Beetle (Seriously, thoses are genuine people I have spoken with at various places of work in the past!)

Who was the weirdest guy/girl you've every dated? No weirdos, all prats (to put it VERY politely)

Which actor/actress would you never go out with? Mel Gibson...ick...he's gone all sicko and weird as he's gotten older

What is the biggest turn off in a guy/girl? vain

as soon as someone famous dies .. there is loads of text jokes going round . but who really thinks them up so quick ? The service providers (O2, T-mobile ect... they pay people to make them up so people then pay to spread to jokes by text message... it's a money making thing for them.

Why can’t women put on mascara with their mouth closed? I can!!

Why is it considered necessary to nail down the lid of a coffin? So the creepy crawlies don't get in

Why is it that when you’re driving and looking for an address, you turn down the volume on the radio? LOL, I do that!! It's so you can concentrate

What hair color do they put on the driver’s license of a bald man? none?translucent? invisible?

Why is it that when you transport something by car it is called shipment, but when you transport something by ship it’s called cargo? erm

and we all us the saying " its a Husky thing " what exactly does this mean? they are unlike any other dog, they have their own quirks that no other dogs do

If you knew today was your last day on Earth, how would you spend it and why? I will look for someone that can take care of my Diamond. If I can't take care of him any longer than I have to look for a person that can.

If there was only one Papa Smurf and Smurfette is his daughter, where did all the other Smurfs come from ? they fell from the sky, obviously.

If you could have only 3 electrical appliances in your house, what would they be and why ? TV, laptop and microwave. So that I can stay connected to the world and feed myself x)

Which is the funniest name you've ever heard? "Peony" for a 40-years-old man with muscular body O.O

Who was the weirdest guy/girl you've every dated? I've never date anyone

Which actor/actress would you never go out with? Robert Pattinson and Justin Beiber. No offense to their fans.

What is the biggest turn off in a guy/girl? Uhm... Vain.

as soon as someone famous dies .. there is loads of text jokes going round . but who really thinks them up so quick ? THE FAMOUS PERSON HIMSELF! LOL

Why can’t women put on mascara with their mouth closed? I don't even know what is a mascara LOL

Why is it considered necessary to nail down the lid of a coffin? I don't know.. It's superstition, maybe.

Why is it that when you’re driving and looking for an address, you turn down the volume on the radio? To concentrate, maybe.. =P

What hair color do they put on the driver’s license of a bald man? No color x)

Why is it that when you transport something by car it is called shipment, but when you transport something by ship it’s called cargo? LOL good question. Maybe people who create these words don't know the difference between a car and a ship XD

and we all us the saying " its a Husky thing " what exactly does this mean ? Huskies R unique dogs with unique personality. Sometimes we can't understand them, and that's wha we call a husky thing ^.^

I would spent it the whole day outside with the huskies.

Cloned

Computer, server, and a router. The vacuumcleaner can wait for a bit.

As last name: Naaktgeboren. In English it means: Born naked

Non yet :eek:

Sorry, not known with all the names of famous actors.

Smoking really.

I would be a good source of it. Me and black humour always go hand in hand :)

Withdrawal effects of suddenly not talking.

If you really want to be sure this person is dead: Yes! :D

The volume of the radio in my car is always loud. No matter what I'm doing or where I am :P

Transparent? :D

Don't ask me. You English people taught me to name it that way!

Because huskies have the ability to touch us from the inside in a way we can't even describe. If you don't own huskies you wouldn't understand, it's just a husky thing :)

and we all us the saying " its a Husky thing " what exactly does this mean ? Huskies R unique dogs with unique personality. Sometimes we can't understand them, and that's what we call a husky thing ^.^

Because huskies have the ability to touch us from the inside in a way we can't even describe. If you don't own huskies you wouldn't understand, it's just a husky thing :)

WOW great answers !!!