How many huskies do U hav?

mydiamond

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

we have just the one and thats it for us...we will never get another husky lol shiloh hasnt really been an easy ride for us and sadly he has put us off getting anymore :(

he is 17months old now and for the first 15months of his life it has been awful...we have had problems after problems with him which do now seem to be sorting themselves out.....i would have rather given birth to triplets than go through what we have with him again lol

but we do love him.....we have had to except that we actually have a nutter not a husky :)

@Tami: Hey, if your dog is too nice then there will only be a little unforgettable memory with him. Have you ever read or watch "Marley and Me"? x) The author says he can't write about his second dog because the dog is too good :)

I also have two and also want mooooore I think 4 is a nice number but hubby says the house is too small! Might sell him for more huskies.. any takers on a middle aged grumpy bustard??? LMAO!

you can try the "husky rehoming" section LOL

I have two crosses 1 Stevo is huskamute(1yr 9mths) and Dodge is quarter husky(10mths)! I have 4 dogs in total but now we have come out the other side of stevo as a hell hound puppy you seem to forget how bad they were when they are puppies lol But i would love to have more maybe not from a puppy though lol:doglick:

you can try the "husky rehoming" section LOL

Oh yeah I would deffinatly be getting rehomes when I do get more... in a few years time I am hoping to have my own dog daycare business so can take all my dogs to work with me then I will start fostering for husky rescues in this country that way I will find the perfect huskies to fit in our pack, if they dont quite fit thats ok as they will get new homes and when we find the ones that fit those are the ones we will adopt! Thats my genious plan! Help out rescues and get more pack members!! :hehe:

I have two crosses 1 Stevo is huskamute(1yr 9mths) and Dodge is quarter husky(10mths)! I have 4 dogs in total but now we have come out the other side of stevo as a hell hound puppy you seem to forget how bad they were when they are puppies lol But i would love to have more maybe not from a puppy though lol:doglick:

Hey it's better if you adopt an adult dog, you know! Puppies are harder to train and one false step in training they will grow as a nutcase that drives you crazy LOL so it's much better to adopt an adult.

@Mick: OMG U hav NINE?! O.O Nine huskies? For real? please tell me u form a sled team bcoz if not I won't be able to guess why do you keep such amount of huskies x)

@pete: hahahaa huskies are addictive x)