Crazy Names Around The World

mydiamond

I think a name is very important. That's how a parent bless their child with hopes and prayers in their name. That's why names with wonderful meaning such as "Sophia" (wisdom) or "Bella" (beautiful) is popular! But as you all know, bad parents are all over the world. I think it's very selfish and rude to call your son/daughter with bad names that is just part of a joke. I REALLY don't know what are these people are thinking about... :mad:

http://uk.lifestyle.yahoo.com/family-parenting/10-illegal-baby-names-blog-3-yahoo-lifestyles.html

It is surprising that a lot of people actually name their son/daughter with crazy names... But--for me--it's also surprising to know that even more people are calling their dogs with bad names. I mean.. You must've adopt your dog for a reason, right? If you don't like canines then don't adopt them! Poor doggies... I really wanna know what kind of brainless idiot name them.

http://goldmindsunwind.blogspot.com/2007/11/25-worst-dog-names.html

I guess I'm guilty of this - I have one cat called Sir Crap-a-lot and twin cats called Luna and Tic (because together they are lunatics). I'd never use a name like that for a child obviously but I don't see the harm in it when it comes to a pet - it's not like anyone else uses the name, they're our cats and they don't know any better. I also had a cat called "Cirkin" which is Turkish for ugly (they believe in the evil eye out here so something/someone particularly beautiful would be called ugly, and Cirkin was an absolutely gorgeous girl) - that one wasn't even my idea! Everyone that saw her would call her that so it just stuck..

@achelow: ... I still don't like it if people give bad names to their pets, but if you don't mean it as a simple not-funny joke I think I have no right to be angry xD and plus you say you're guilty so... No reason to oppose you at all =P

@sutsibe: Hahaa I think the name fits her LOL but dont u think every husky is like that? =P Except for my Diamond though x)