HUSKIES! Run 4 ur life!

mydiamond

I know it's not nice to make fun out of someone's fear, but.. Hehehee I can't take it anymore this is really funny I wanna share it to the world xD you can post negative comments if u want tho I know this is not nice =/

So, huskies are a rare breed in Indo. Nobody knows that there's a gentle clown behind their wolf-like face. All that people know is: if a dog looks scary it means the dog is aggressive. THAT is why things like this happen almost everyday in my life.

Afternoon walk a couple months ago. Some workers are repairing a house's rooftop. They are done but don't wanna come down from the roof.

Worker 1: Look, look! Look at that dog!

Worker 2: Dog? It's obviously a wolf! That's a wolf!

Worker 3: You wanna come down and try to pet the do--wolf?

Diamond: *shows his stupid-happy grin to the workers*

Worker 2: NOOO! IT WILL BITE MY ARM OFF!

Me: *whispers to Diamond* jeez boy wha kind of face u show them?

A few months after I got Dime. My friend came to study together. She forgot I have a husky.

Diamond: *jumps around and set his body in play stance*

My friend: *hides behind a chair* H-h-h-he's s-s-s-so c-c-cute

Me: Yup, he's the cutest thing in the world. Come closer, will you?

My friend: Noooooo!!! >.< (a few seconds later) But he's cute.

Diamond: *hides behind a door*

My friend: *finally get out from her hiding spot* Phew, finally...

Diamond: *jumps from his hiding spot and wag his bushy tail*

My friend: *hides again* NOOOO get away from meeeee!! (a few seconds later) you have a very cute dog you know?

Me: RIGHT! I know! =.=

The petshop owner comes to deliver Diamond's toy bone. Somehow she came with her son.

Me: ah yes, come in please.

Diamond: *wakes up and set his gaze on the petshop owner*

Petshop owner: uhh... that dog... does he bite?

Me: What? of course not! He's a husky. Huskies aren't aggressive!

Petshop owner: that's not what I heard...

Me: :huh: um, anyway.. wait here a minute I'll get the money.

The petshop owner's son hides under the plants. From the porch where I'm standing at I can only see his head. Suddenly, Diamond walks towards the poor boy's face and lower his head. The horrified boy is now head-to-head with my husky x)

Petshop owner son: AAAAHHH!! I'm afraid, I'm aaaafrraaaaiiiidd!

Diamond: *startled, runs and hides behind a rocking chair*

Me: LOL LOL LOL LOL XD

Up until today I don't know why does the petshop owner's son need to tell me that he's afraid of Diamond. Do you guys know? LMAO XD These are just two of a million. Almost everyday I get to meet people who run and scream when they see Diamond and his happy grin. There's even a friend that hides behind the sofa when Diamond suddenly sneeze LOL

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Blaze has had that a couple of times - most people are just curious n think his eyes are amazing tho - 1 person thought i had put a contact in 1 of his eyes

The questions you get when people see them out walking really suprises me. some people ask if he is blind in the blue eye, or if it is an illness. Even though huskies are really popular here there are so many people who are unaware of all the different colours and combinations.

:rofl: oh yes, watch out for the killer Husky!!!!! :jawdrop:

I have people crossing the road to avoid him.

The other day I took him to take my daughter to pre-school, he was behaved and let kids stroke him and give him treats. Then my phone beeped and I had to look at it. At the same time a woman walked right next to storm and he turned and tried to jump up her. She freaked out coz she had her baby in a baby carrier on her chest. Storm did not touch her or the baby. she said rather rudely and bitchily "perhaps the dog should not come to pre-school in future". It happened down the road from pre-school on public footpath where dogs walk all the time!!!!!

Before you crucify me I know I was in the wrong, but there was no need for the offhanded comment as she walked away. If you have a problem say it to my face! :banghead:

:rant: I'm sick of people being scared of Millie...

I had a little boy try to come over to stroke her and the Mom shouted at him to get away cus she was a wolf and would bite!!!

And then waiting for my OH to come out of the shop I had a man come up telling me that I needed to watch her cus she would turn on me to which i replied she's not agressive and then got a full 5 minutes of him telling me what a danger my dog, who hadn't so much as sniffed this man, was and then him going 'trust me i know my dogs, i know my dogs'.

I wish people would stop being ignorant and just learn a little bit about the breed before pre judging!!!

...OK rant over :D

I always open my front door with Dakota next to me when it's someone I don't know and one guy was like "WHOA!" :lolman: That has been the only negative reaction with mine. I always get people who want to pet my two. I can't count how many times I have been asked if mine are Malamutes. Neither one look anything like a Malamute and I would think people would recognize a husky more than they would a malamute. :confused:

@Louise: youre NOT the one at fault. I believe it is a good idea to let kids see your dog and learn to enhance their bravery. Your dog is stunning anyway! >.<

@Charley:wh-what? people actually said that? O.O oh wow I hope you walk your dog while holding a book that describes a husky's personality x)

So far I've been lucky with Bear but then again he has only met my friends at my house and they all like him lol. However I do have a lot of people who are afraid of Koopa my pit bull, who is a total baby. Again Koopa hasn't met many people outside of those who visit my house but people are afraid of him as soon as I mention his breed. And now I have a "wolf" oh my what am I going to do :P

@Louise: youre NOT the one at fault. I believe it is a good idea to let kids see your dog and learn to enhance their bravery. Your dog is stunning anyway! >.<

@Charley:wh-what? people actually said that? O.O oh wow I hope you walk your dog while holding a book that describes a husky's personality x)

I know it's ridiculous! Most other dog owners think she's gorgeous and stand there srtoking her, there are a small majority that are scared to let their dog near us though lol, but it's none dog owners that pre-judge that annoy me so much

x

Its CRAZY i was walking up the street when esky was a pup and someone said to me cute dog but you should never trust an adult one :eek: why because they might lick you to death :D

I know, somewhere somebody must have got the wrong impression of adult huskys- The worst they will do is lick you and try to get a cuddle!

:rant: I'm sick of people being scared of Millie...

I had a little boy try to come over to stroke her and the Mom shouted at him to get away cus she was a wolf and would bite!!!

And then waiting for my OH to come out of the shop I had a man come up telling me that I needed to watch her cus she would turn on me to which i replied she's not agressive and then got a full 5 minutes of him telling me what a danger my dog, who hadn't so much as sniffed this man, was and then him going 'trust me i know my dogs, i know my dogs'.

I wish people would stop being ignorant and just learn a little bit about the breed before pre judging!!!

...OK rant over :D

"I know my dogs!?"???? my answer to that would be... well this is my dog not yours and I know her and her breed so please think before you go about opening your trap on subjects you know NOTHING about!!

Gggrrrrrr RUDE people bug the hell out of me! I dont mind the silly ones so much as they just need a gental correction but I cant stand rude people.. like a woman on the bus the other day.. one of my dogs was laying down and had a paw in the ile, every time someone wanted to get on or off I would look up and gesture if they could get past her ok and they all were fine.. then this woman from half way down the bus chikes in with "why dont you move your dog so people can get by!?" I rolled my eyes and she went "oooh your a cheeky one arnt you".. after I got off I thought damn I should have said "I wont move my dog for the same reason you wont keep your nose out of matters that dont concern you, I dont want too!"

But then I always think what I SHOULD have said a few mins later!! :duh:

I must be lucky, I don't have those problems, I take Poppie to my sons school all the time, the children come up and pat her and she licks them and tries to jump on them (i always have the lead tight so it doesn't happen) it's a small school of 47 students (roughly) and so they all know her and the parents and teachers love her to bits! Once she was mistaken for a malamute and another time (she is a white bi/omni-eyed husky) was mistaken for a Samoyed. Random strangers aren't afraid of her although they aren't silly enough to go up and pat her, but they always smile at her, I'm just afraid that she will get stolen cause she's so damn friendly! if somebody told me that my dog was a dangerous dog i think i would laugh at them and walk away, nobody has the right to tell a dog owner about the dog they own!