My Birthday Today

mydiamond

So yeah today is my 15th birthday. But I don't really care, I'm not a fan of birthdays x( but I make a bday list anyway!

1) I want someone--anyone!--teach me how to take a (good) pic of my restless husky =/

2) I want a big pile of chocolate bars

3) I want ppl 2 giv me sum money as bday gifts so that I can buy Diamond a new chew toy LOL

4)I want to (somehow) resize Diamond's extra-large pics. I tried Paint but the pic blurs if I resize it manually in Paint =(

5) This one is a question =P Can we give cheese to our dogs? What kind of good things does a cheese can give to dogs?

So does anyone wanna say "happy birthday"? xD

Happy Birthday!!!!

To get a pic of your relentless husky. Take loads and loads of pics. Some will be rubbish but i bet a few will be great.

And to resize them download a program called VSO Resizer. That way you can resize them all at the same time :)

Take as many photos as you can. Don't remove ANY of them until you can see them on your computer :)

On the last huskycamp I took about 600 photos. Removed all blurry, failed and duplicated ones when I got back home, now I have a set of 100 very cool photos of huskies :) (which you can see here by the way)

edit: But the most important right now: HAPPY BIRTHDAY! :D

waaah thanks you all ^0^

Usually my solution is to ask someone else to take a pic of Diamond LOL and somehow from 10 pictures there are 10 great pics that I keep in my computer O.O

btw can dogs eat cheese? O.o

:birthday::cake:

Hope that you get chocolate and some money to buy Diamond something good! As others have said, take lots of pics, and you'll get some that are good - practice makes perfect! When you resize the pics, see if your program will allow you to make the "Resolution" size larger as you make the photo itself smaller. Your program may also give you a tool that will allow you to "Sharpen" the picture, which can help. I just use the Preview program on my Macbook for most pics, and under "tools", there's an option "Adjust Color" - under that option is also a slider bar that will sharpen the picture a bit.

A little cheese can be good - it has protein and calcium. It also has a fair amount of fat, which can cause more problems than weight gain if too much is consumed. Some dogs also don't digest milk products well, although my guys haven't ever had much of a problem with it. As Roxy1 suggested, use tiny pieces for a training treat!