natasha at 5 months

karaelizabeth

[ATTACH=full]10240[/ATTACH][ATTACH=full]10241[/ATTACH]

Awesome photos!!.Saw some pics of her a few days ago and wondered who she was!!!:jawdrop:

She is truly stunning and her face markings are quite unique.You must be so proud of her,I would be!!!!:doglick:

yeah shes a wooly coat shes just shedding alot right now, do you know if shes always going to be really soft or is her adult fur going to be more rough?

Andy is a wooly and he is soft as silk...even when he's shedding. Jackson had a much harsher coat when we got him (and smelled really bad) and now with regular grooming and nutrition he is also very soft. So, my answer would be that she will always stay soft. Andy is about 5 years old, and we just adopted him last summer, so we don't know how he was as a puppy....but very , very soft now. In fact, I've never had such a soft dog before!:clap:

Andy is a wooly and he is soft as silk...even when he's shedding. Jackson had a much harsher coat when we got him (and smelled really bad) and now with regular grooming and nutrition he is also very soft. So, my answer would be that she will always stay soft. Andy is about 5 years old, and we just adopted him last summer, so we don't know how he was as a puppy....but very , very soft now. In fact, I've never had such a soft dog before!:clap:

oh thats good i loove how soft she is!!!! shes the best pillow and sooo snugly