Sandy...Majormum

Mistyrayn

hi Sandy thank you for our package that came the other day , we so wanted to get them but Daddy made us wait at least an hour before letting us taste those delicious biscuits..

woof woof they were good..

even the small fluffy thing in our house that i think is another sort of dog but def not a Husky like us.. we will work it out one day ... they call him Toffy and he was allowed some...... so not fair thats less for us..

love from Tikaani & Nikita ...

Awww I'm glad you liked them, I think your daddy is awful for making you wait so long for them, my mum let us have some of ours straight away :D

I think you should drag him through some mud when he takes you out for a walk, or run in mud and jump on him wooo wooooo that's what i do to my daddy lol

What's a Toffey? I want one to play we have is a silly black thing that meows and goes by the name of Bella, she scratches my though so i stay out of her way

Kimba and Kaiser

You are so welcome!

I am so happy you loved the treats... and don't you worry... we'll have a talk with your daddy... how naughty of him to make you wait whn you could smell them treats even before the mailperson got to the house!... bad daddy!

I am putting the finishing touches to our new website with a store and all!... and will be posting the link soon!....

Pawhugs,

Nina and Shiloh!

PS... our mummy says hi!!!!!