What’s In A Name

Paranormal Wolf

Love both those names :D You said Aiyana was shy when you first got her but comes out more each day, that sounds like Kuma. He was really shy and timid at first, still is with strangers, but he's doing loads better.

Yeah its strange as she was only like it wih people but not with other dogs. Even now she can be quite wary but is very sweet and loving :)

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I haven't watched that anime yet but I've been told its good lol. I like the name by the way. Me and my boyfriend love Japanese culture and oriental things. A lot of the names we choose and future names we keep in mind are Japanese.

Hey I LOVE Japanese culture too! ^0^ Too bad the name "diamond" fits my husky real well LOL bcoz I'm planning to give him a Japanese name =P oh well I'll get the chance someday =P

Hey I LOVE Japanese culture too! ^0^ Too bad the name "diamond" fits my husky real well LOL bcoz I'm planning to give him a Japanese name =P oh well I'll get the chance someday =P

I would love to visit Japan one day, heck I would love to travel the world lol. Me and my boyfriend both like Japanese culture, almost anything oriental strikes our interests. I would love to learn Japanese, I know a few words but not much at all.

I have some names stored up for any future pets and a lot of them are Japanese in origin.

When we got Ozzy as a puppy we were struggling to find a name for him. After being home for a couple of hours and he was running around the house like crazy and falling over his own feet my husband said he is as clumsy as Ozzy Osbourne (yes, we are rock/metal fans). The name stuck and we love it.

Micah was a re-home and her original name was Meeka so we just changed the spelling a bit :)