Who knew?!

Austinville

Who knew Rynnie was such a vocal young lady?! I had to laugh as she's normally not bothered by much - Who knows why the fertilizer thingy made her nervous...........to the point of falling over herself!

@Sarah

-->>This is what happens when Ryn spends the day in the kennels with Gi's 'Trooper' - he can teach anyone to talk! LOL

http://youtu.be/ZH92BrsjzfM

oh my god! shes like a b&w skyla! i swear if we wernt like sooooooo far away from each other they would be sisters!

:P 'Cept there's no pure whites in the background of my guys! :D (Not that I would have any objection to Skyla being related to my guys!)

oh my god! shes like a b&w skyla! i swear if we wernt like sooooooo far away from each other they would be sisters!

My girl would be honored to have Skyla as a sister! (Course you do know that would make us related as well, right?! LMAO:yikes:

My girl would be honored to have Skyla as a sister! (Course you do know that would make us related as well, right?! LMAO:yikes:

charmin! u know i wouldnt actually mind us being related! lol

have a look in my skylabear n blazeyboy thread :) can deffo see the gorgeous ryn in skyla - well i can lol

Who knew Rynnie was such a vocal young lady?! I had to laugh as she's normally not bothered by much - Who knows why the fertilizer thingy made her nervous...........to the point of falling over herself!

@Sarah

-->>This is what happens when Ryn spends the day in the kennels with Gi's 'Trooper' - he can teach anyone to talk! LOL

http://youtu.be/ZH92BrsjzfM

Who says huskies never bark??!!! When I played this video our Mystie heard it and barked like mad!!(Shes a barker herself!!):D

they both have the 'spoilt rotten princess' look about them :)

lol that describes micha perfectly. Suki isnt the princess but she is my favourite she is so easy going and comes looking for me. shh dont let micha hear what i said. coming micha yes i will hand feed you your dinner.

fantastic video btw

This is the first time she's been this vocal (unless she's telling me off!) Makes me laugh every time I watch it.

i love it when they talk at you like you should understand it cracks me up. the people down the local park laugh as well when she does it to them

i love it when they talk at you like you should understand it cracks me up. the people down the local park laugh as well when she does it to them

It's so funny...ryn will repeat herself if I tell her I don't understand.

She also likes to scold our lab/rottie cross if he does something she doesn't like. Also scolds the kitten if she can't catch her.