New dog food?

Hello i want to change my dogs food at the mo they are on royal canin but i dont like it (not that i eat it) :whistling:i was looking around and read lots of reviews and i like the sound of Taste of the Wild they sell it on zooplus.co.uk 2 bags for £85 which sounds reasonable i just wanted to get some more opinions on it what do you think?

Both of ours are on TOTW. It is a very good food. Some though, tend to get a bit gassy on the High Prairie formula. We feed ours one cup, twice a day.

• 2 weeks later...

As long as the fat content is good, I wouldn't be afraid to use it for a puppy.........

My boy was on TOTW for his entire life - he was (my apologies to those of you who can recite his age by this time) 15 years and 4 months when I lost him. Therefore, I definitely believe in this food.............

The protein levels were fairly high for his activity by the time he reached 14, but he wasn't one to make a pig of himself when it came to eating.

Ryn didn't care for it a few months ago when I tried it so I have her on Native....but am considering switching her.

• 3 weeks later...

Both of ours are on TOTW. It is a very good food. Some though, tend to get a bit gassy on the High Prairie formula. We feed ours one cup, twice a day.

sorry for opening this again but when you say one cup twice a day is that the US measurement cups? i have some measurement cups i got when i was in Canada are they the same? on the cup is says 1 cup and the it says 250ml

1 cup IS 250ml, correct.

It's a measure of VOLUME not weight. :)