Tapatalk issue

andy holgate

I know tapatalk is a third party app but just wondered if anyone had a similar problem to me. When I'm reading a thread and it extends further then 1 page it will not show any further pages. It looks as though it's loading but simply loads the page I opened originally.

Ie if I get an alert that a member as comment on page and that comment is on page 10 I can't move anywhere but page 10. I have to use safari to continue. î–

I've not experienced that problem, so can't help. Sparks uses Tapatalk, maybe he's run into this.

How does taptalk make things easier? I Just view the forum on my phone as I would my pc. Would it be better to use taptalk ? Just wondering what the benefits are?

The benefits are that you can still access the forum when there is no computer nearby and you have only your phone with you. Aka: for the truly addicted :P

How does taptalk make things easier? I Just view the forum on my phone as I would my pc. Would it be better to use taptalk ? Just wondering what the benefits are?

I prefer it cos it makes accessing the forum easier on the iPhone without having to zoom in and out to read all the time. Suppose it's personal preference though

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

i perfer it because you dont use as much data (not really a problem for most), and its alot quicker to view the threads, and reply to them.

i can do all that i need to do, quickly. so it works perfect for me :D

thank you Bluewolf, Andy and Sparks :) i might see if i can find it on Android market then and give it a go lol, as the not having to zoom in on everything seems beneficial :) and the quicker part works for me lol and as for truly addicted I found myself turning pc off last night and off to bed straight on my phone on HO , i am thinking i have a problem lol

:huskyrocks:

• 1 month later...

LMAO

Awww Marc. . . that's not very supportive or helpful.

still. . . :doglaugh:

Well Im damned if Im gonna write a full tutorial on how to use tapatalk ... If ya can figure out the main forum, tapatalk is far far more basic LOL

I know, I thought you might have been just a "smidge" more constructive tho' :)

I know, I thought you might have been just a "smidge" more constructive tho' :)

My appologies, I agree.. Thats what ya get for posting at work LOL

I may actually do some kind of tutorial on it over the weekend.... bare with me :)