So excited!!

Elyse

I'm going to be going to Laurentian University - it is in Sudbury, Canada - in the Fall. I originally wanted to go to Guelph University, but it never worked out.

While I'm not entirely looking forward to the weather, I heard there's sled dog kennels there where I can be trained to look after sled dogs and maybe I can learn how to handle a team! Not that I'm thinking of racing them full time (I want to become a zoologist; specialized in animal behaviour) but I've always wanted to learn. And, hey, maybe they'll hook me up with a reputable breeder for when/if I get my husky pup when I'm older.

:yahoo:

My only problem is the university is a 6 hour drive to my home, so I'll only be able to come home during major holidays (Thanksgiving, Christmas, Reading Week, etc). But, even then, the University offers greyhound buses that go from the Uni to Toronto and back again ($50 for a round trip.) and then from Toronto I can take the train to home.

So - yeah! I'm super pumped and I think I'll like LU better than GU, anyways.