Christmas presents?

Marc

Was talking to a woman at work the other day who has a japanese akita (that looks like a bloody bear) and she was asking me whether I had started buying christmas presents for Kimba yet? :eek: Now I looked at her like she was mad, but she was deadly serious. Is it just me to thinks shes off her rocker?

No, We have completely spoilt out 3 this year as its their first crimbo! Mostly chew toys and treats. Was hoping to take them to see Santa yesterday (7th December '08) to a doggie x-mas fun day but it was canceled due to it being organized by the same people who organized the so called "Lapland New Forest" which turned out to be horrifying!

awww can you take a dog to see santa??? no way!!! lol lol Would it be santa dressed as a dog then?

They was holding an x-mas fun day nearby and it was especially for dogs and owners with a few little show here and there for them so it was like a fun day for them but they canceled it as it was organized by the same people who organized the Lapland New Forest which was on TV due to the sheer state of it!

But instead we took them to the New Forest (Photos on this forum) and gave them a good run about.

i agree sarah we were only just saying .. zac said we should keep the collar off in the house after seeing saskia and wolf without theirs but do agree it safer in case they try slip out when i opened the school doors today a rottie pup was wondering around the playground all these children were upset and it had no collar on so it was quite hard to get hold of it luckily a parent knew the owner and he came running down school fetch him .x

We've all been to Hull today to see a friend of ours - she's only met Kimba once but had bought him a present so he opened it and it was a doggy stocking with loads of treats in and a toy, he was sooo excited lol, kept him busy for a while anyway lol