hello all

Draycat

hi I am the proud owner of two beautiful Siberian huskies, I rescued one of them from a family who was mistreating him and the other from a rescue center, I was given papers for the one I rescued from the family but I don't think they are real, does anybody have any idea how I can authenticate them,

Hey there, Draycat! :wave: Welcome to the site! :) Too bad I've no idea how to authenticate papers :( But I bet other members will gladly tell you how ;) While waiting for the answers, why don't you tell us more about your lovely huskies? Like.. How old are they, what're the names, male/female, how did they behave in the house... Oh and don't forget pics! :D

Welcome to the Pack. Not sure about authenticating the papers. I would contact the issuing kennel club. If it were me, I'd not be a bit concerned about the papers. We have two Siberians, Zoya and Eisa. Zoya was from a registered litter, but we never sent the form in for her papers. Eisa was rescued from a shelter, so she simply did not have any papers at that point in her life, maybe never did.

most f the time they do but recently the grey one has become slightly more aggressive:( and has now taken a bite out of me as I got in the way whilst trying to split them up from their latest fight I think he would fare better in a home with no other animal where he would get all the attention he deserves