Some stinkin stupid selfish people !!!!

KERNOWHUSKIES

Walkin my 3 n Floyd 2day n Mushu is sayin hi 2 a tiny Jack Russel pup n behavin himself then the bloke says 'my friends have got 1 of those, cant look after it tho, they say its 2 hard so they r sellin it.......... its only 4 MONTHS OLD'

ok here comes the steam.......................................

4 MONTHS EFFIN OLD.............. ITS STILL A PUPPY FFS SO U SAY A FEW MORE NO'S THAN NORMAL............

THEY CANT WALK IT LOOK AT ME IM WALKIN 4 DOGS 3 OF WHICH R HUSKIES

ARRRGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Y DID U GET THE DOG IN THE 1ST PLACE U WANT EASY GET A LABRADOR

ARRRGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Poor little guy i hope a responsible Husky owner gets it.

Thanks 4 the steam :rant:

:oops: I'll admit we were some of the annoying people that bought a husky based on 'awhhh isn't she cute!', previous owners said they couldnt handle her (this was at 1 year old) so we said we'd take her on thinking that after previously owning a pit bull cross (unfortunatly put down at a young age) a husky wouldn't be as hard as people said. I know people will proably say we were being naive/ignorant and we probably were - of course looking back on it now I wish we had done more research before taking her on and were more prepared. Saying that though we wouldn't give her up for anything! We've changed our lives to make sure we have time to care for her, walk her, and train her and we wouldn't have it any other way!!!

x

4 months old! IMO a 4 month old husky pup wouldn't really be harder to handle than most other breed. They are still babies and wouldnt have developed bad habits yet except for maybe separation anxiety.

I'll admit I was drawn to the breed for the looks, ever since i was a kid I've liked them. But I researched the breed and decided a husky is definitely for me :D

Me.. I like the breed bcoz it's fur is special. This breed is a heavy-shedder alright but sumhow his fur doesn't cause allergy. After knowing this fact I fell in love with their beautiful wolf-like appearance. And after falling in love with their appearance I came to like their unique howl and intelligence =)