Skyla's posh new collar

BingBlaze n Skyla

At first I thought the collar is girlie...

But then I saw the skull :confused:

LOL LOL anyway it's a great collar! Maybe you can post a pic of Skyla wearing her new collar?

i will get a pic of her wearing it once i get it sorted - gonna get some lil dimante stars put on both sides of her name so the letters dont slide about

cuz shes not spoilt AT ALL ;) lol - really cant wait to get the stars sorted so she can start wearing it - just waiting for an email reply - i hate waiting lol - any1 would think its for me not for skyla lol

Very pretty! Gee - of COURSE it's for Skyla! You wouldn't get something for her just because YOU liked it... would you?:D:p

Kinda girly...lol:shrug::D But still need to see pics of her wearing it.:up:

Well, Brian, Skyla IS a girl ya know - and a Princess like Bella, at that! I think Bella needs one, too! :rofl:

Very pretty! Gee - of COURSE it's for Skyla! You wouldn't get something for her just because YOU liked it... would you?:D:p

Well, Brian, Skyla IS a girl ya know - and a Princess like Bella, at that! I think Bella needs one, too! :rofl:

I refuse to reinforce her "princess" attitude!:P:D

• 2 weeks later...

Just gets better and better!!.Hope she looks after it!!;)

she wont wear it much lol - mainly to meet ups so it stays nice

I'd love to get one for Kremlin, it's just that it's not very.... manly. :cry1: :cry1:

Skyla looks lovely with this collar :D:D

they do blue and black - and u can have letters with blue gems on - blaze MIGHT be getting a black harness off there with his name on LOL

ooh i say! or should that be " ooh one says"? its marvellous...the bird got plain red webbing... mind you it cant be seen cos of her woolly head and neck!

she wears her pink webbing all the time - this is just for special occassions - cuz it cost me enough lol - you can pretty much only just see it on skylas neck cuz shes quite fluffy but it sparkles in the sun n looks AWESOME lol