Motorbike mad?

madmonk

I was just wondering how many bikers/motorbike racing fan where on this forum out of interest?

Im a biker and a race fan usually goto Oulton Park or the IOM for the TT races, not ridden on the road for 18 months my last bike was a KTM 300 exc for enduro racing and my last bike was an Aprilia RSV mille Rpost-95-13586072935356_thumb.jpg

post-591-13585969218889_thumb.jpg

post-591-13585969221772_thumb.jpg

post-591-13585969222243_thumb.jpg

Ahh ok at the mo i've got DRZ400 and a CBR929 the misses has an XR250 and GSXR600

We went into chester tonight for a coffee and ended up both getting tickets from the old bill,

CCTV tracked us all the way through Chester and walked into McDonalds to get us :busted: ah well

could have been worse but thats the joy of bikes i guess :shithappens:

Ahh ok at the mo i've got DRZ400 and a CBR929 the misses has an XR250 and GSXR600

We went into chester tonight for a coffee and ended up both getting tickets from the old bill,

CCTV tracked us all the way through Chester and walked into McDonalds to get us :busted: ah well

:arghh: No way!! :busted::angry: ruddy jobsworths!!

I have a green Z650 Kwak in the shed waiting to be done up & I ride a black Kawasaki EF6f (you can just see Steve's green ZX7R in the background behind my ER6, yes, we are a Kwak family!!)post-5371-13586073092569_thumb.jpg

post-143-1358596941503_thumb.jpg

post-143-13585969416219_thumb.jpg

post-143-13585969417369_thumb.jpg

My boyfriend has a 1996 Harley Davidson Heritage Softail. It's a beautiful bike and I adore it. I ride on the back of it with him all the time. I do not have a bike license so therefore, i do not own my own motorcycle. Maybe one day though.

I know Harleys aren't the most reliable bikes out there but they are soooo sexy in my opinion. Love them! I personally would not own anything else.

Oh right if we're sharing photos, here's my boy all loaded up for a 2500km round-trip Istanbul - Bodrum - Istanbul taking in the entire Aegean coast of Turkey:

n564157444_1882254_5111587.jpg

Trying to keep out of the mid-day sun.. Froze all night and then arrived at Bodrum well-cooked.

n564157444_1882256_5470579.jpg

Oh right if we're sharing photos, here's my boy all loaded up for a 2500km round-trip Istanbul - Bodrum - Istanbul taking in the entire Aegean coast of Turkey:

n564157444_1882254_5111587.jpg

Trying to keep out of the mid-day sun.. Froze all night and then arrived at Bodrum well-cooked.

n564157444_1882256_5470579.jpg

Yep he sure does look loaded to the hilt! was it a good ride though? i mean heat?? what is this heat stuff and having to look for shade?? :-)

I had a bad car crash a few weeks after passing my bike test and this coupled with passing my test against my fathers wishes I decided against continuing with biking.

Ah when you put it that way :-( to be honest i've hung up my leathers loads of times but that lasts the winter then i get the

itch spring time and go through the whole GOTTA GET ANOTHER! GOTTA GET ANOTHER!! then give in :-)

can't seem to keep off them

What were the tickets for?? Bloody saddos !!

What were the tickets for?? Bloody saddos !!

We went up a side road and ended up on a pedestrian only road at night time but free for cars through the day, i'd only ever been up the road in the day so didnt even think about it, Was only when we got to the end of the road and spotted the bollards that pop up when its closed - Oops

Fair play though the CCTV these days works great (When ya dont want it to ;-) ) but to be fair the coppers where really good about it all and i even got a free

Straw thing from the breath tester! oh as well as a £30 fine lol