Pool Puppies (pic heavy)

BingBlaze n Skyla

Great pics! Love the shaking pictures, and especially the pic where they're in the pool with the two balls, looking up at you like, "Yes - what did you want us to do with them? (Surely NOT get them out of the water!)"

that's so cute look like they are having fun!! i need 2 get Esky and Ryu a pool but im afraid they will eat it lol:) i was thinking about getting one of them blue shell things you get for kids seen as the weather is so nice

I have one of the harder plastic pools, and they love it! Mine like to dig on the bottom of their pool, so I think they'd quickly tear the type Nix has...

only just seen the pics Nix it looks great had the same idea myself but had to go extreme as usual lol mines been filling up now for an hour :lolman:

[ATTACH]11052[/ATTACH]

will post another pic when it finally fills up lol

post-591-13585969444869_thumb.jpg

You have some amazingly pretty dogs.

A Hypothetical: If I were to pick up one of your dogs, say, Blaze, and then, while picked up, flip him over, and then, using my own head, rubbed his bewwy, what do you think the chances are of him biting my face?

This is an important question.

You have some amazingly pretty dogs.

A Hypothetical: If I were to pick up one of your dogs, say, Blaze, and then, while picked up, flip him over, and then, using my own head, rubbed his bewwy, what do you think the chances are of him biting my face?

This is an important question.

VERY high chances im afraid - HOWEVER if u went up2 him whilst he was lying down he would lift his legs up for you to rub his belly lol

also thanks i think they are very pretty too lol

also thanks for the comments every1 :) shame its supposed to rain 2moz otherwise i would get it back out