Someone tried to poison our dogs

Removed #1

So...our dogs aren't outside off lead ever...why? Because our yard is unfenced.

Imagine my surprise when I took Fox out to do his business only to find a bowl near our back door that had a slight greenish tint to it and a paper plate with some suspect dog biscuts.

Fox doesn't like dog biscuts...they are beneath him. Tinkerbell however goes nuts for them...

Don't know what was up with the biscuts....but the cops are pretty sure the water was mixed with antifreeze.

WTF?!?! I hate people

~Angry Mom Lady

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

None of yours ingested any did they? Hoping not.

We get on fine with majority of our neighbors...they're all old retired people with their own dogs...I am snippy with some of the teenagers who meander out late at night...but that's only because I refuse to tolerate snot nosed kids messing up my garden because they're drunk/bored/in the mood to just be troublesome...

Overall this is a really really good community...thankfully no, none of the dogs ingested anything...I take the dogs out the front door, and then walk to the back yard for quick moments of business so I was able to get them back into the house before I went over to see what it was

The police weren't too hopeful... I can't wait til all the house paperwork is done and I can fence my effing yard...I really can't. I don't even know what to say right now so I'm in the midst of hanging french doors and on a totally spastic cleaning binge

That...

What would the police do if a little toddler or young child thought to play in the water, or, kids being kids, try the dog biscuits? It wasn't just a danger to your dogs but to any little kids you might have had around, too. I don't blame you for fuming right now. Glad nothing bad happened because of it though.

How absolutely terrible. :omg: I am sorry for stereo typing, but teenagers with nothing to do and you say you may have had words , this is the sort of mind set of a lot of teens now a days :banghead:, i would not put it past them, also you say you get on with the neighbours so very unlikely to be them, sadly a lot of younger people ( and i am meaning no offence to categorize all young people as the same as many are not) just do not like to have been spoken to about their behaviour and then make it a mission to " get even" with out any thought for what they are doing,......things are not right in society in general now a days where we live in fear in our own homes.

Police are limited by what they can do, and no one talks from fear of it turning on them, its all very sad indeed.:(

Very grateful that your dogs are safe, and i feel for you deeply and the upset this terrible mindless action has caused, and my thoughts are for you and your dogs that you stay safe and the people who did this do get caught and held accountable. :lovebone:

Of the people who actually LIVE in neighboring houses...all of them have reached retirement age and I think that maybe one of them is still working...I just don't see them having the motivation...or the general aweful thats required to think something like this up

OMG that's a close call! :eek: Glad none of your dogs eat anything, though.. :)

I really hope the culprit was caught >.<

And btw I'm a teenager too (15 yrs old) but I have NEVER heard of poisoning a lovely dog simply bcoz of boredom. I also never heard of teenagers being drunk and destructive and all! Here in my country, if someone's dog is being poisoned, people will accuse those workers/other people with low education =/