Misty is arriving tomorrow.....

TeflonDave

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hey Lisa, couldn't resist popping in to see Misty. Hope she is settling in. How is Mya with her? Hope it goes ok, but bet you'll want to keep her. Love Tanis

Hi Tanis, she is soooooo pretty :wub:

Maia & Misty had a little run in earlier when Misty bumped into her but they seem to have settled down now :S:

Misty is a lovely dog, very happy & loving, just needs a little more weight on her & she'll be set :D xxx

• 3 weeks later...

:bump4: :bump4: :bump4: :bump4: :bump4:

Misty left us on Saturday to travel to her forever home with her new Mummy & Daddy (Marsha & Calum) She is settling in very well in her new home & the kids are arguing over who's bed she is sleeping in lol.

She is such a lovely dog & we'll miss her very much :cry1: but also sooooo happy she now has her forever home :wave1:

ps I've tried to post pics & failed, I'll try again very soon lol :P

aw, Lisa, you've all done great having her with you for a short while, I'm sure she'll do just fine .... they do leave a hole, though, don't they?

If you're having trouble with the pics, send them to me & I'll post 'em for you, xx

Thanks Val, they are on my facebook, my sister took some gorgeous ones but the best is the one where she is lying down in the grass looking straight at the camera with her head cocked to one side ;) xxx