Mad husky barks at husky teddy!!!

I was in the sitting room playing husky vids on youtube to Ryu after i finished he went over to the cd player and stated growling and i was thinking what the hell is he doing and then i realised he was barking at the husky teddy on the shelf :wtf:

so i got a vid of him its not very good but im putting it up because i thought it was funny, i have another one that's better but im swearing in it and i sound like nutter!

Kjtt0kA-bG4

When I was little we had a small 2-3 inch ceramic model of an english mastiff (that's what our dogs were at the time) and our older female mastiff used to go NUTS whenever she'd see it so we had to keep it put away. Silly dogs!

lol :D i would of liked 2 of seen that!! im gonna see if he will do it again 2moro i might have to put it in a different room if he does :rolleyes: