The Pawpack Huskies.Here's Tundy!!

basketcase687

whoa I think he's larger/taller than my husky O.O how did u make him gain weight?? He's stunning btw =P

Thank you again!.He is quite a big boy,I think he weighs about 35 K.He has always had a good appetite,and he is solid muscle,as he runs off lead every day for about an hour,so he is quite fit.Trouble is ,I'm only small myself,and he has pulled me over 3 times to date(Always in a wet muddy field)!!.Last week I invested in a really good pair of walking boots,so this winter will be more prepared.Also bought him a 3 peaks all terrain harness/ back pack,to see if it will calm him down but haven't tried it in him yet!!:D

oh go and give it a try! ^0^ sounds like a good invention you found there! and... 35 kilos? Really? O.O

Diamond is 22-23 kilos (weighed few months ago) and he's already heavy! >.<

Diamond is probably the right size for a husky.Even though Tundy is KC Regd,I think the breed standard is smaller than he is,which probably means I couldn't show him etc.Never mind,first and foremost he is our pet!! :)

you certainly don't want to be what hes staring at... talk about intimidation!

Trey.

You're right,he does have a scary look about him!!.When we are out walking him,lots of people pick up their dogs or change direction.He is actually about as docile a dog you could ever get!!( the word wimp springs to mind!!):D

You're right,he does have a scary look about him!!.When we are out walking him,lots of people pick up their dogs or change direction.He is actually about as docile a dog you could ever get!!( the word wimp springs to mind!!):D

Yeah, thats a neat thing about huskies, is they are intimidating! even though, the most 99% would ever be able to do to harm you is licking you to death...

Trey.