The Pawpack Huskies!!.All Crashed Out!!

basketcase687

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Bless! How do you walk them on your own? My two almost pull me over when they see another dog they get so excited :dog3:

Thats a very good question.I have to get one of my older girls to come every time(They are 13 and 15),but with me having 4 I don't know.I also have twin girls aged 9 who also come sometimes,but they can only manage the girls,if they have gentle leader head collars on!!.My hubby can manage all 3 .We only walk about 4 mins on the road,and then we are on fields and woodland,so then they are off lead,but yes it is a problem and I have been pulled over a few times by Tundy,cos he's the biggest.!!:redface1:

Thats a very good question.I have to get one of my older girls to come every time(They are 13 and 15),but with me having 4 I don't know.I also have twin girls aged 9 who also come sometimes,but they can only manage the girls,if they have gentle leader head collars on!!.My hubby can manage all 3 .We only walk about 4 mins on the road,and then we are on fields and woodland,so then they are off lead,but yes it is a problem and I have been pulled over a few times by Tundy,cos he's the biggest.!!:redface1:

That doesn't surprise me! I cant let mine off, Tikaani pulls like a steam train to get to people and dogs & I can only just manage to stay upright:rolleyes: Have treid a headcollar which helps but i like to take them on the belt so they can have a good roam

That doesn't surprise me! I cant let mine off, Tikaani pulls like a steam train to get to people and dogs & I can only just manage to stay upright:rolleyes: Have treid a headcollar which helps but i like to take them on the belt so they can have a good roam

I have the same problem with Tundy when he sees another dog,he goes a bit mental too.He has a headcollar and absolutely hates it,spends the whole walk clawing at his face,but it does work,but he doesn't enjoy his walk.Mystie and Sass are much smaller and manageable.That's why I am going to consider neutering him,as he needs to calm down,and if it makes my life easier so be it.Unlucky, Tundy boy!!:D