My Pack

sutsibe

I was out in the yard with the furries for a while tonight, and as I was filling the pool, decided it would be a good time to take some pics of my pack...

This is Angel (aka: Gel or Jelly!) She just turned 6 in May]

Rebel (aka: 'Bel, Bella, or PITA) loves to play ball - sometimes he'll even bring it back! He especially loves it when I hit the ball with the bat so he can chase it further. He's 11 years old...

Gotta cool off a bit on a hot, summer's night!

Yeah, so what?! (NEVER name a dog Rebel - take my word for it!)

This is Strider (aka: Strider-man, also PITA on occasion!) He's 2-1/2, and can be a real --- well, lets just say that if I were to get my hands on an English dictionary from the UK and were to look up the word "git", I suspect his picture might be the illustration! (If Rebel's wasn't!)

post-1869-13585969742421_thumb.jpg

post-1869-13585969742817_thumb.jpg

post-1869-13585969743182_thumb.jpg

post-1869-13585969743552_thumb.jpg

post-1869-13585969743919_thumb.jpg

post-1869-13585969744272_thumb.jpg

post-1869-13585969744603_thumb.jpg

post-1869-13585969744948_thumb.jpg

post-1869-1358596974529_thumb.jpg

post-1869-13585969745643_thumb.jpg

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

*crosses finger* I once take Dime to a lake where dogs aren't allowed in the water and thankfully he ignores the big watery spot. I really really hope he will continue ignoring waters like that! XD

It's good to see huskies having a good time tho =) I'm in love with Strider's eyes btw ;) Bi-eyed huskies ftw! =D

Btw do u guys know what is "ftw"? LOL sum1 asked me if it means f*** the world LOL but no it means For The Win ^_^

It's good to see huskies having a good time tho =) I'm in love with Strider's eyes btw ;) Bi-eyed huskies ftw! =D

Btw do u guys know what is "ftw"? LOL sum1 asked me if it means f*** the world LOL but no it means For The Win ^_^

Thanks, Olivia - I think he's awfully handsome, too, but I'm biased. I don't care too much what color their eyes are - at least so long as they aren't a brown that's almost-black. Then they're much harder to read! If I do have a preference, it would be for a very warm, rich reddish brown... :wub:

Beautiful pics Gigi

your pack is absolutely gorgeous:heartbeat:

i love all their nicknames too............i couldn't type what other names mine get at times!!! :eek:

:thankyou:Oh, I just didn't mention those nicknames! (Yes, some of mine have them too, mainly Strider, Rebel, and Reb's son Trooper! Trooper stole the ball we were playing with, and took it in to his kennel to chew - and got a few of those nicknames applied quite liberally!) :rollingpin::rules:

Great photos Gigi - such a treat :) I would kill for a yard like that for the huskies - well, maybe not actuall kill, but you know what I mean :D

Yes, I know what you mean, lol!

They're beautiful Gigi! Rebel's such a handsome boy!:wub:

Thanks, Brian - I think he's awfully handsome too! How his head and face are is fairly typical of an old line in the breed that I really like (there's a lot of it in his background). I love :heartbeat: how expressive his eyes are, even if they are generally full of mischief and he's figuratively giving me the middle finger! :cheeky::arghh:

:thankyou: Thanks, everyone, for the compliments!!! The yard the dogs have is one of the major benefits of living where I do, on an acreage in the middle of farm land. (That, and the fact that when the pack howls, they usually don't disturb anyone!) :yahoo:

Is there no possible way of taking a picture of ALL your 13 huskies? :P or at least introduce them one by one to us?

I will get some more pics of all of them as they get their summer baths and get neatened up a little! We have to look our best for photos, right?! :click:

Most of them really need it, Olivia! I like my "kids" to look their best when they're presented in public, and it's cold enough in winter that they don't get regular baths (other than rolling in snow) - they get awfully grungy! Angel hadn't had a grooming yet, in those pics, but she's neater than some of the rest! Actually, neither had Reb, but he's also inclined to stay clean! I'll get pics of the rest up, though... :whip:

Awwww lovely pics Gigi your pack is gorgeous cant wait to see pics of them all! :)

Thanks, Sarah! Actually, I took some video earlier when I went out to socialize with them. Still have to put it on my computer and then load it to YouTube (which will take some time to re-figure it out, no doubt!), so I can get it on here...