i badly need answers

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Trey right atleast something good happened today. And hopefully he'll be in full recovery.

Lebe03 thank you and yes i do hope he'll be home soon happy and healthy..

TanJP right its hard when you just keep on guessing while they suffer. i do hope they get to know what the real cause of Jacobs sickness.

Jess hopefully everything will be fine soon thank you!

could also possibly be colitis, they poo blood/ jelly like faeces with this , fresh blood is passed with feaces too. my boys been having this problem for a few months, faeces were hardly ever firm, passed loose faeces, at one time he was passing pure blood from bowels. Trying to sort it with tabs & a special exclusion diet, colitis is worth reading up about .

BingBlaze'n'Skyla thank you we finally got Jacob home last night, just a little weak but he's doing fine thank you!

Sutsibe, i hope he'll regain his energy bubbly presence fast.

Marley&RosiesMummy thank you so much! Yes we did and he did some tests.

Rose thank you for the info ill check that one too for Jacob's safety. Appreciate it :)

could also possibly be colitis, they poo blood/ jelly like faeces with this , fresh blood is passed with feaces too. my boys been having this problem for a few months, faeces were hardly ever firm, passed loose faeces, at one time he was passing pure blood from bowels. Trying to sort it with tabs & a special exclusion diet, colitis is worth reading up about .

Try a little psyllium husk fiber (Metamucil is one brand) mixed in with his food. I have one dog that will get colitis when he's stressed or misses a meal. It usually works pretty well - and quickly!

oh I've just caught up with this thread. So it's good news? Phew, thank God!! ^0^ Tell Jacob I feel happy for him! ^_^ And once again this forum is truly amazing... I've never seen a group of internet friends gather up and help someone in need like this :D I have never met Jacob or mj lastimosa in my life, but I truly feel for them both. This is the second time I feel worried about a dog that I don't even own LOL the first one is TreyRust's Chukchi =P

MyDiamond this forum is a blessing in disguise for me, I can't solve issues with my husky alone, through other owners experiences I learn and I'm just thankful that you guys are willing to share what you know as well.

He is playing now and very cuddly, sending his love to you too :) Thank you!