i badly need answers

Hi! I need your opinion guys! Jacob started to poop yellow-green little wet in small drops (like that of a small dogs) poop yesterday, then this dawn he vommitted his dinner and many saliva after wards, then he would action like he wanna poop but he can't sometimes there a slimmy yellow-green poop that will drop. He looks weak and is just lying down. What's wrong with Jacob? :(

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes but unfortunately it's a Sunday morning here, no clinics :( I already texted the vet no respond yet :( me no sleep too :(

Well if you can't sleep, I'd stay up as long as you can to watch your boy. Make sure he keeps drinking at least and soon as you can, get him to the vet.

Well if you can't sleep, I'd stay up as long as you can to watch your boy. Make sure he keeps drinking at least and soon as you can, get him to the vet.

as of now he's sleeping, vet replied have to observe him if it'll pursue till tomorrow then have to bring him at the vet. i keep on letting him drink water i hope he'll be fine. Thank YOU!

oh bless him poor little fella :(

hopefully he's just eaten something he shouldn't have,has he had any different foods or treats lately?

hugs to you both,hope you get some answers tomorrow

i am suspecting that maybe he caught and eat something while we're walking outside, because sometimes I would overlook and will see him chewing something i didn't notice urrgghhh hard to avoid those stuff he's fast. :(

I really hope when he woke up he's already fine :(

Ah hun, I hope he gets better soon. Only thing I can think of is that he has eaten something that doesn't agree with him. Keep a watch over him and make sure he drinks plenty until you can get him to the vets for a proper check over. Good luck finding your solution x

Ah hun, I hope he gets better soon. Only thing I can think of is that he has eaten something that doesn't agree with him. Keep a watch over him and make sure he drinks plenty until you can get him to the vets for a proper check over. Good luck finding your solution x

since noon he didn't poop yet, but he's kinda playing now. hopefully he'll recover fully asap :)