Take a walk with Jackson (and Andy too, but Jack's the star)

Removed #2

:rofl:....they are exactly like Zoya & Eisa. Zoya bounces around in every direction and pulls just like Jackson, while Eisa walks along calmly, like Andy, barely pulling and staying on the sidewalk. I always hope not too many of our neighbors see me when I walk both of them by myself. I'm sure it looks like I have no control whatsoever of my dogs....only another Husky owner would understand. :lolman:

Great Video

Good to see that Polee isn't the only one who chew Ice Cubes

Ha, thanks Lee. Jack eats ice cubes and snow like they are food. I loved that day that he stuck his head in the bowl....and when he was done he was wet up to his eyes! Hope Polee is recovering well....from the last surgery!

:rofl:....they are exactly like Zoya & Eisa. Zoya bounces around in every direction and pulls just like Jackson, while Eisa walks along calmly, like Andy, barely pulling and staying on the sidewalk. I always hope not too many of our neighbors see me when I walk both of them by myself. I'm sure it looks like I have no control whatsoever of my dogs....only another Husky owner would understand. :lolman:

Many a true word spoken in jest!!.I love the winter,when it's dark in the evenings and the neighbours can't see me being dragged along!!!:DHow am I gonna manage 4-:S: I have not got a clue!!

aww awesome vid - they remind of blaze n skyla - skyla behaves n walks nicely whilst blaze is mostly all over the place :)

what are bil jacs?

BilJacs are little liver treats. We first learned about them at the vet the first time we took Andy and he turned his nose up at a crunchy treat! Doc said nobody turns down a BilJac. Andy will turn his nose up at a crunchy treat and walk to the pantry for a BilJac. http://www.amazon.com/Bil-Jac-Premium-Liver-Treats-Dogs/dp/B0007XCQWU:bananadance1:Just found out also there's peanut butter and peanut butter and banana flavor!

Are you coming to Ackley in September...they'll have lots of fun together!!!:clap::kimba2:

Yes, we'll be there....maybe Zoya and Jackson can wear each other out.. :D

We were just talking about that and hope that Jackson doesn't alienate the others by his high pitched whining and overall craziness....he has such poor manners and does this teeth snapping thing...not snapping at dogs to bite, but the two of them do it to each other as a warning! Sounds like Bella has endless energy too. I'm kind of hoping more than one dog teaches Jack some manners that weekend! So, so excited!!!:cheerleader:

:D

We were just talking about that and hope that Jackson doesn't alienate the others by his high pitched whining and overall craziness....he has such poor manners and does this teeth snapping thing...not snapping at dogs to bite, but the two of them do it to each other as a warning! Sounds like Bella has endless energy too. I'm kind of hoping more than one dog teaches Jack some manners that weekend! So, so excited!!!:cheerleader:

I wouldn't count on Zoya teaching anybody any manners...:rofl: Now Eisa...she's the total opposite...I call her my little angel. :angel: Should be an interesting weekend. :D