Hi there

Tim

Sookie

DSCF9602.jpg

Dieseluntitled-6.jpg

Hello our names are Tim and Damian and are owned by our two female huskies Diesel and Sookie. We live in Goodrich Ross-on-Wye, Herefordshire. We met Cuneyt and Karen from this site thru an ad which I contacted them on and they introduced me to this site. I am taking Diesel to see their boy Thunder again on Sunday in hopes that they work some magic. Diesel was taken in by us from someone who just no longer wanted her. Shame really because she is lovely. We bought Sookie as a companion for her and it was instant love when we introduced them to each other. Now they are inseparable.

Diesel.jpg

Diesel above

Sookie Below at Karen and Cuneyt's on the left

DSCF9239.jpg

Thanks Tan JP

Yes it is our intention to mate her with him. I bred and showed Pomeranians when I lived in America but that was about 20 years ago. I thought Diesel was in season a few weeks ago and we took her to see Thunder, despite his attempts she wouldn't participate. I took her home and thought she was at the end of her season but for some strange reason on Sunday I noticed blood on my tile floor and thought hmm....upon further inspection it seems she is bleeding quite heavily. So I am not sure what happened there lol ...She will be going to see Thunder on Sunday and possibly a few days later in the week if Karen and Cuneyt do not mind having her visit. Bing , Sookie is the pup and Diesel is the larger of the two she has a NICE harness on. Sookie's is just a little diamond pattern that I got on special at Homesense for £4 lol ...BARGAIN! I bought 3 of them lol this is sookie's, Diesel's however cost £54.

252300_231162976897909_100000126267193_1119859_1039428_n.jpg

252275_231158870231653_100000126267193_1119816_1818709_n.jpg

248435_231158936898313_100000126267193_1119819_16175_n.jpg

lol @ Bing...if you look up top at the photo of Diesel, Sookie, and thunder, you will notice Thunder is wearing Diesel's harness...it looks ever so good on him as well. I got Sookie's cheap because she chews them and can shread one in the course of a week...no matter where I hide them!

Hi and :welcome:!

Sounds like she pulled a split season on you! Take all you know about breeding poms as a guideline, and expect that Diesel will do her own twist on it from breeding to whelping! It's my experience that they often take longer to whelp than many other breeds. Definitely they march to a different drummer...:P

Thanks everyone. Be assured I am a cow when it comes to re-homing. I don't mind hurting feelings one little bit lol ..If I get that vibe even from a phone call It's a NO go ! Karen and Cuneyt are the same way so we make the perfect team. We aim to make sure they get the best homes possible..now moving on from that, yes their garden is BEAUTIFUL! It is as immaculate when you go there as in the photos. The other photos were taken at random places near my house. We are lucky to have such beautiful scenery to walk them and run them on. Sutsibe, I thought that as well and I have never had a dog do this. I thought I was losing my mind for a few days.