Just Saying "Bye!"

mydiamond

Actually I'm leaving in 11th June, but I've to start packing up now and I've a (sumkind of) part-time job tomorrow. So... I won't be around here until 16th or 17th June x) All depends on how fast I recover from extreme tiredness :P

Probably the most of you already know bcoz I keep complaining about this (LOL), but I'm going on a school trip to Bali. It's not a very bad place to visit, alright... But they don't allow any four-legged creature in the bus so I won't see my lovely Dime for a couple of days :( *sigh* I will miss him a lot, and I will also miss roaming around here as well :D I hope I can get back online as fast as I can :)

Well.. Thanks for reading this. Anyone want souvenirs from Bali?? Bcoz I'm going to a traditional market where price-bargaining is a must LOL and I LOVE to play the bargaining game :yahoo:

Anyway if anyone is up for souvenirs, I will send them as a package and you will have to wait for two or three years for the package to reach you in UK/US hehee :P

Hope you have a nice time, can't wait to see some pics :D I actually would like a souvenir but I wont make you send me one :P

heheheee LOL I know, I know it doesn't worth the wait right :P

it'll be quiet without you! have a fantastic time and get loads of pics :)

thanks I will ^_^